After reviewing 20 different wireless ear buds ..this is what I found

Price range was from $5 to $300

Initially I bought 2 and posted my review of them at a tech forum.  A small online magazine editor wrote to me to ask me.if I can review more for his magazine. I was free so I agreed to it for a small fee and I get to keep some of the cheaper ones.

[Image: qxGGvf6.jpg]

Anyway my findings are these :

1. Lenovo makes good value for money ear buds at all price points.

2. The very cheap ones $5-$15 are actually not bad but lack base and ANC. Usable but nog for music lovers.

3. Huawei has a few $50 region with sound quality as good as airpods JBL but without ANC.

4. The absolute budget value for money is a $24 earpiece with ANC and strong bass. Initially, I thought it was a gimmick with fake ANC ...there were a few below $20 advertised with ANC but did not xome.with it or so poorly implemented it was useless.

This is the budget king ....
[Image: PUlp0So.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Go try oppo enco x2

(28-04-2023, 08:10 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Go try oppo enco x2

Have enough of TWS already after testing so many.

Anyway Oppo encox2 is $270 .
.price range is same as airpods ...airpods are good but expensive.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-04-2023, 08:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Have enough of TWS already after testing so many.

Anyway Oppo encox2 is $270 .
.price range is same as airpods ...airpods are good but expensive.

Very good for meetings.

This one cheap and good… Rotfl

[Image: IMG-5817.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This one good replacement for Apple Pencil. Rotfl

https://shp.ee/nnkevnu

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-04-2023, 09:41 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This one cheap and good… Rotfl

[Image: IMG-5817.jpg]

Always buy from LazMall as Lazarda is flooded with fakes.
Fake airpods fake jbl ....cheap ones base is weak

Made in china again? No wonder ahtiongs can pay sky-high absd like nobody's business

Rumours Apple new Airpod looks like this. You can play music directly.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-04-26-at-10-58-29-AM-1024x664.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8db1Wijj3ws

my $5 from aliexpress served me happily.

Heng I use wired earphones, no such problem.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(28-04-2023, 07:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Price range was from $5 to $300

Initially I bought 2 and posted my review of them at a tech forum.  A small online magazine editor wrote to me to ask me.if I can review more for his magazine. I was free so I agreed to it for a small fee and I get to keep some of the cheaper ones.

[Image: qxGGvf6.jpg]

Anyway my findings are these :

1. Lenovo makes good value for money ear buds at all price points.

2. The very cheap ones $5-$15 are actually not bad but lack base and ANC. Usable but nog for music lovers.

3. Huawei has a few $50 region with sound quality as good as airpods JBL but without ANC.

4. The absolute budget value for money is a $24 earpiece with ANC and strong bass. Initially, I thought it was a gimmick with fake ANC ...there were a few below $20 advertised with ANC but did not xome.with it or so poorly implemented it was useless.

This is the budget king ....
[Image: PUlp0So.jpg]

cheap.

would rather spend a bit more to get a good quality one. else songs become noises  Confused