After the 'mad bull', there will be the 'slow bull' in the Chinese market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOjhme1YG-A

reversal soon,, as soon as those who fomo already in,,, who is left to support the market..

set trailing stop to takre yr profit.. China probblem will take years to disgest.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Why would a bull be slow when everyone knows it's a bull? Hedge funds and retail investors don't slowly buy once they smell a bull on the way.

This type of talk makes no sense at all.

What js going to happen is continued high volatility. Retailers and short term funds rush in when market high enough they get out and cause a mini plunge
Psychologically there will be interplay of 2 narratives..one is china stimulus will drive up econimy and profits ...the second is stimulus is too small or wil not work.

For example one day ago before today's surge. ..analysts were saying the stimulus piecemeal does not address underlying real problems.

After today's surge the narrative will change to "China stimulus effort is massive and serious"...

So it will be back and forth between these but the market stay higher than the late September levels .

Traders trade the volatility and make tons of money.

Investors have to hang on thorough the dips and likely the market will go higher . Just like the first 4 days of this week...very very few have to balls to buy the dip.

The best way to handle this is counter volatility strategy which is very hard to do. When market plunge you scared that it goes lower and blame yourself for not selling...butbwne it moves higher you want to kick yourself for not buying more when it was lower.

For investors its is a simpler problem you just need to lock up your shares and don't look at it...if your take is Chinese govt will do all they can to revive economy and market movement is just speculation noise. In the first place that is why you invest in HK/China....and you have to be willing to write off if they fail which from day one you accept the risk because you decide to buy this market vs others.

For traders it's a harder problem. This market will be wild and it's not a smooth trend that goes up steadily. Overbought and oversold states requires you to switch fast ahead of the rest.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(6 hours ago)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why would a bull be slow when everyone knows it's a bull? Hedge funds and retail investors don't slowly buy once they smell a bull on the way.

What js going to happen is continued high volatility. Retailers and short term funds rush in when market high enough they get out and cause a mini plunge
Psychologically there will be interplay of 2 narratives..one is china stimulus will drive up econimy and profits ...the second is stimulus is too small or wil not work.

For example one day ago before today's surge. ..analysts were saying the stimulus piecemeal does not address underlying real problems.

After today's surge the narrative will change to "China stimulus effort is massive and serious"...

So it will be back and forth between these but the market stay  higher than the late September levels .

Traders trade the volatility and make tons of money.

Investors have to hang on thorough the dips and likely the market will go higher . Just like the first 4 days of this week...very very few have to balls to buy the dip.

The best way to handle this is counter volatility strategy which is very hard to do. When market plunge you scared that it goes lower and blame yourself for not selling...butbwne it moves higher you want to kick yourself for not buying more when it was lower.

For investors its is a simpler problem you just need to lock up your shares and don't look at it...if your take is Chinese govt will do all they can to revive economy and market movement is just speculation noise. In the first place that is why you invest in HK/China....and you have to be willing to write off if they fail which from day one you accept the risk because you decide to buy this market vs others.

For traders it's a harder problem. This market will be wild and it's not a smooth trend that goes up steadily. Overbought and oversold states requires you to switch fast ahead of the rest.

Your above snake oil pitch looks like a prelude to your prata flipping  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(3 hours ago)p1acebo Wrote:  Your above snake oil pitch looks like a prelude to your prata flipping  Big Grin
It's called trading and you better be fast to make your fortune or lose all when you get it wrong.

When people thing it will slowly move up and they can slowly buy it will move up fast and force u to FOMO...the flip to kill you.

If you don't have the skills you better stay far away.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(3 hours ago)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's called trading and you better be fast to make your fortune or lose all when you get it wrong.

When people thing it will slowly move up and they can slowly buy it will move up fast and force u to FOMO...the flip to kill you.

If you don't have the skills you better stay far away.

Your skillsets displayed all these years here is prata flipping and bringing new readers to horland.  Your infamy precedes you.  Ask any lau cheow here  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

After slow bull, we have bull shits like master Leong and handbag loo. 😁
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(6 hours ago)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why would a bull be slow when everyone knows it's a bull? Hedge funds and retail investors don't slowly buy once they smell a bull on the way.

slow bull means after mad rush, the market will go higher over time because it has bottomed.

even with volatility, the market will go higher over time or higher peak over time.

For example, Instead of moving up 20% in one month, HSI will move up 5% in one month until 30,000.