After we report record numbers and 7 deaths, they remove measures & make things worse

If you know things are getting worse, do you take measures to make it better or remove measures to make it even worse?

Basically, they are saying they have lost control over the situation now let's forget it.

Have we forgotten why we had measures in the first place to keep hospitalisation, ICU and deaths down.

We were jailing people who refuse MC and testing. 

Now suddenly all does not matter any more.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

These latest measures are weird and will be classified under X - File..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

shd remove lah. if useful the numbers didn't be going up

(16-02-2022, 07:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you know things are getting worse, do you take measures to make it better or remove measures to make it even worse?

Basically, they are saying they have lost control over the situation now let's forget it.

Have we forgotten why we had measures in the first place to keep hospitalisation, ICU and deaths down.

Now suddenly all does matter any more.
You are right, why have the measures in the first place, so why would OYK wants to remove measures, it will only become worse.  To keep infections down and less hospitalization and in ICU the aforementioned measures should remain, else we may end up having many who will need oxygen supplementation and ICU to cater for these unfortunate ones...

(16-02-2022, 07:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you know things are getting worse, do you take measures to make it better or remove measures to make it even worse?

Now suddenly all does matter any more.

i can tell you why.

when PAP remove covid measures, it means there should be upcoming international events to happen in Singapore.
just like the previous bloomberg event

(16-02-2022, 08:04 PM)forum456 Wrote:  i can tell you why.

when PAP remove covid measures, it means there should be upcoming international events to happen in Singapore.
just like the previous bloomberg event

Could it be the airshow in Changi village or F1 races.......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

the whole idea is VTL terms with other Nations. You open We open everyone open.

will hit 50k a day soon
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

its all abt managing
they feel they can manage this menace

We are looking forward to complete herd immunity. More than half way through. Just let the virus burned through. They had long lost control.

We always like to present such a way that we are in control. It is similar to the previous time until USA wake us up.

Everything is man made .
A rigmarole indeed.

(16-02-2022, 10:13 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Everything is man made .
A rigmarole indeed.

What is a rigmarole..........?

(16-02-2022, 09:52 PM)theold Wrote:  We are looking forward to complete herd immunity. More than half way through. Just let the virus burned through. They had long lost control.

We always like to present such a way that we are in control. It is similar to the previous time until USA wake us up.

It is only about 10% of the population. How many old people can get through this ordeal?

This is another bad decision by OYK. Since he took over, it's one bad decision after another until the Covid situation is getting from bad to worst. He is the most expensive health minister in the world and yet his performance is among the worst. He can't even compare to KJ of Msia who is doing a good job but paid only a fraction of oyk salary. In the commercial sector, OYK would be sacked long ago.

Open up more … 7 deaths …. more people died of heart disease 1 day

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Moderna saw Asia's economic expansion as “very exciting”. It wishes to be a part of the annual flu programme.

rigmarole a lengthy procedure
meaning nothing ending with the Great reset.
Failing now and they desperate.
Long b4 Klaus schwab landed many actors and actresses on TV
just remember this YOU r being poisoned.

(16-02-2022, 10:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Open up more … 7 deaths …. more people died of heart disease 1 day

Then remove all measures... since govt say got vaccinated won't die, so won't see a sharp increase...

If really die, must be those old fuggs who refused to take vaccine..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-02-16-22-36-20.png]

(16-02-2022, 10:32 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Then remove all measures... since govt say got vaccinated won't die, so won't see a sharp increase...

If really die, must be those old fuggs who refused to take vaccine..

Brilliant suggestion

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

just in today highest RIP

(16-02-2022, 07:52 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  shd remove lah. if useful the numbers didn't be going up

Those measures alone cannot work as already lost track of infected travelers movements.  

must promote use of better mask, nasal spray, frequent cleaning.
The scientific proven working solutions.

Try TT not effective
Try safe distance not effective
Try 4th booster - KIV
Try new COVID oral drug -- hope it work well
No harm keep trying
No try, no hope
Buy toto try luck too.

Now suddenly all does not matter any more.

I think they want to keep the restrictions for as long as possible but under pressure to "ease" some measures as many countries are opening up, removing restrictions

(16-02-2022, 10:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Brilliant suggestion
Argued with u so much on this topic, I can read what is in your mind.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

They turned chicken

(16-02-2022, 10:22 PM)theold Wrote:  Moderna saw Asia's economic expansion as “very exciting”. It wishes to be a part of the annual flu programme.

Most ppl shd have kena Covid by then, still need their ineffective vaccine for F? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Now, I am on the 3rd Day Covid positive.
LS for past 2 days, will feel giddy now and then. Throat is getting better, running nose has ceased after taking medicine prescribing by the doctor. Tomorrow will take ART to see still Covid positive?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(16-02-2022, 08:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  the whole idea is VTL terms with other Nations. You open We open everyone open.

You die I die everybody die Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-02-2022, 11:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just in today highest RIP

I think they give up hope..