Bitcoin chiong liao.

I am up 500% since 2017.. stock up 350% since 2015

crypto out run stock big time... at least for me.. hope for u too.

buy with te money u can loss. just buy.

now dont buy bitcoin,,, buy shit coin for max gain..hope btc continue to soar and pull those shit to the moon..

buy sol avax ada matic dot xrp and pepe..

look like 73 high gg to be taken. Good nite, enjoy the ride to 100K first.

$6,660,000,000 WORTH OF SHORTS WILL GET LIQUIDATED ONCE BTC HITS $75,000

THE BIGGEST SHORT SQUEEZE IS COMING

if this short come true,,, bit coin will be 100K over the next few days..then what do u think where will those shit coin be????

bitcoin on the moon, thos shit will be on Mars and Jupiter...

procastination and hestitation in investment is the greatest hindrance.

What price now bit coin ?....

(26-03-2024, 05:39 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  What price now bit coin ?...
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/list/all/USD/1

17.6 Year Stock Market Cycle 📈 🎯
@KKBalenthiran
There’s not much history for Bitcoin $btc but it appears that there is a 4 year cycle, top to top. The top appears to be about 1.5 years after the halving, so I have a tentative top for this cycle in Bitcoin as 11/11/2025! #btc
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

if u are into crypto must have holding power. buy and forget, and buy every dip, if u have deep pocket.

and of course buy witht the money u can afford to loss... dont drop 30% cannot sleep.

btc 15% to 20% drop in days is normal.

Where to buy in Singapore ? Brokering houses sell or not?

my $1000 investment now worth more than $3M.

should I cash out?

(27-03-2024, 08:04 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  my $1000 investment now worth more than $3M.

should I cash out?
Are you able to cash out such a huge amount ?

as if in stock, when those who know not also come to the market it is time to leave,,,

i think this time 79K, then correct, then top at 175K end of 2025. 500K will be hard , unless very bullish case.

bull case 175K. that is what i guess..from TA and past cycle..

every cycle btc is getting weaker,, not stronger... so 500K is out 175K is a possibility.

this low will be 65K. once 79/81K

Just buy that fake dip to 79K, my guess.

i think bit coin is getting weaker cycle to cycle that ia halving.

so this top chart wisre i guess is 175K, vy bullish case 540K ( tough) unless something happen.

Developer activity is an extremely important metric for measuring cryptocurrency valuations. It can indicate a project's growth and potential for user adoption. It can also reveal a project's longevity and help identify fraudulent ones and scams.

Unlike traditional investments, cryptocurrencies don't align with conventional valuation methods that mainly rely on financial indicators like revenues and profits. Their valuation is influenced more by factors such as market sentiment, the balance of supply and demand, regulatory changes, adoption levels, and notably, advancements in technology - which includes developer engagement.

Developer engagement encompasses the continuous improvements and refinements made to a cryptocurrency's blockchain infrastructure, including debugging, introducing new functionalities, and incorporating smart contracts.

Given the open-source nature of most cryptocurrency projects, the level of developer activity is transparent and can be monitored in nearly real-time. This is possible through platforms like GitHub, where contributions to the codebase are visible, and through the tracking of smart contract deployments directly on the blockchain.

Blockchain analytics companies stress that developer time is a valuable asset, arguing that intensive development work signals a project's commitment to innovation and the resolution of existing problems. This underscores the role of developer activity not just as a metric for technical progress, but also as a significant factor in the long-term viability of a cryptocurrency.

Remember the involvement of developers is a key indicator for assessing the value of cryptocurrencies. It ultimately reflects the growth and future adoption of crypto projects.

According to CryptoMiso, here is a list of the top 10 cryptocurrencies with the most development happening over the last six months:

1. Internet Computer · ICP

2. Mina · MINA

3. SushiSwap · SUSHI

4. Rubic · RBC

5. Solana · SOL

6. PancakeSwap · CAKE

7. Bitcoin BEP2 · BTCB

8. Bitcoin · BTC

9. Chainlink · LINK

10. Cosmos · ATOM

It's crucial to keep track the active development of a crypto project that you invest in because ongoing development indicates the project's commitment to innovation, functionality improvements, and long-term viability, which ultimately affect its potential for growth and sustainability in the volatile cryptocurrency market.

so the above coin are worth monitoring or best buy some.. esp sol link and atom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNnDKdlVOfo&ab_channel=ChickenGeniusSingapore

3 Phases of The Bitcoin Halving

1. Final Pre-Halving Retrace

A Pre-Halving retrace tends to occur a 28 to 14 days before the Halving event itself (dark blue circle)

In 2016, this Pre-Halving retrace was -38% deep and lasted 3-4 days

In 2020, this Pre-Halving retrace was -20% deep and lasted 56 days (8 weeks)

Currently, $BTC is just over 14 days away from the Halving, pulled back -18% in total over the past couple of weeks

If the Pre-Halving Retrace bottom is in...

BTC therefore would've repeated a lot of qualities from the Pre-Halving Retrace of 2020

After all, the most recent retrace was -18% deep and lasted 7 days or so

However, Bitcoin in 2024 also repeated some 2016-like qualities as well

Because Bitcoin began its Pre-Halving Retrace ~30 days before the Halving whereas in 2016 Bitcoin began its retrace 28 days before the Halving

As a result, it looks like Bitcoin may be repeating pieces of both 2016 and 2020 Pre-Halving price tendencies

But the goal of a Pre-Halving Retrace is three-fold:

a) To offer one final bargain-buying opportunity in the Pre-Halving period

b) To form the Range Low of the future Re-Accumulation Range

c) To set up the next phase in the Bitcoin Halving Cycle: "Re-Accumulation" (red box)

With the latest rejection at ~$70,000...

It's possible that we may now know where the Range High of the Re-Accumulation Range may be

As a result, it's possible that this Pre-Halving Retrace period has already established the very beginnings of the Re-Accumulation phase

2. Re-Accumulation

The beginning of the "Re-Accumulation" phase occurs once the Pre-Halving Retrace has bottomed

In other words, the bottom of the Pre-Halving Retrace historically becomes the bottom of the Re-Accumulation Range (red)

It's still uncertain if the Pre-Halving Retrace bottom is in

However, because a Pre-Halving Retrace has occurred already...

It is possible that Bitcoin is slowly transitioning away from its Pre-Halving Retrace phase into its "Re-Accumulation" phase (red)

The goal now is for Bitcoin to move sideways going into the Halving and beyond

The Re-Accumulation phase can last multiple weeks and even up to 150 days (i.e 5 months)

Many investors get shaken-out in this stage due to boredom, impatience, and disappointment with lack of major results in their BTC investment in the immediate aftermath of the Halving

However, in this cycle it is the very first time that this Re-Accumulation Range is developing around the New All Time High area

As a result, this Re-Accumulation Range may simply take the shape of a regular sideways range like we've seen throughout the cycle thus far and may not last very long before additional uptrend continuation

3. Parabolic Uptrend

Once Bitcoin breaks out from the re-accumulation area breakout into the parabolic uptrend (green)

It is during this phase Bitcoin experiences accelerated growth into a parabolic uptrend

Historically, this phase has lasted just over a year (~385 days) however with a potential Accelerated Cycle occurring right now, this figure may get cut in half in this market cycle

$BTC #Crypto #Bitcoin

[Image: GKU6l-Xcaw-AEO-Ct.jpg]