Ah Lian interviews Minister- now understands CECA is good for S'poreans like herself

https://www.facebook.com/100044209820707...042513153/

Is her meow meow smelly?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

always trying cheap tactics to sell the old story
[+] 2 users Like pervertosan's post

(20-08-2021, 06:15 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is her meow meow smelly?

She looks like shit.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(20-08-2021, 10:39 AM)dynamite Wrote:  She looks like shit.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Very simple basic explanation of CECA for primary students.

All Tan SL can say it creates job. But still the same dumb facto reset.

This CECA cannot create enough good jobs at all.

Please cancel and nullify CECA.

Thank you.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Ah Lian is chosen as CECA bridging ambassador. Ah Lian ah got use meh? no wind no wave lor.
Trying so hard to illustrate the benefit, but when ask for more details, cannot show? like that how to convince the people? alamak? bo chye tak ah ni jue chek. hai....
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

Dun farking try to distract us by telling us the advantages of FTAs. For the unteenth time, we are NOT against FTAs, and when we said we are against ceca, we're against its component of mass influx of Indians into this country. You can still have the FTAs but limit those numbers. I watch the video become very dulan.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Great, just unsubscribed her channel.

What a betch she's become.

(20-08-2021, 12:18 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Great, just unsubscribed her channel.

she supports ce.ca.

Boycott her

Laughing

(19-08-2021, 07:52 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/100044209820707...042513153/

Michelle Chong playing a bimbo ah Lian and thus shows how those white greedy country selling thieves portray and view Singaporeans

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Was at Kovan hawker center just now. 2 South Asian in blue checking ppl got clear tray and clean tables or not. Yes, they create jobs fo daft sinkees

(20-08-2021, 03:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Michelle Chong playing a bimbo ah Lian and thus shows how those white greedy country selling thieves portray and view Singaporeans

She so old still act ah Lian trying to be funny

(20-08-2021, 07:55 PM)dynamite Wrote:  She so old still act ah Lian trying to be funny

Lau Lian lor …. or lau aunty

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-08-2021, 11:54 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun farking try to distract us by telling us the advantages of FTAs. For the unteenth time, we are NOT against FTAs, and when we said we are against ceca, we're against its component of mass influx of Indians into this country. You can still have the FTAs but limit those numbers. I watch the video become very dulan.
No need keep harping on mother goose stories.  Knowingly we won't accept such nonsense, why this ah ling keep selling koyok? How much is ah lian paid by ah ling for the colourful advert?

Ah Lian has no ability to ask the right questions.

If Ceca is really so good, then why do we have to send people for courses/ training?

25 years old with relevant degree still need to attend more courses?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ore-online

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(20-08-2021, 08:06 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Ah Lian has no ability to ask the right questions.

If Ceca is really so good, then why do we have to send people for courses/ training?

25 years old with relevant degree still need to attend more courses?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ore-online

There is an old saying.
Never trust the politician.

Good for them not good for you.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Found a better CEC.a video.  Laughing

[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

[Image: Gan-SH-25-y-o-can-use-skills-future-Credit-Aug-21.png]

I tried to fit the puzzle pieces.

Since this "Yes Sir Soldier" wants more FTs to replace us in our jobs, therefore must make more jobless locals attend more training to do the low- end jobs that FTs do not want, lor.

Disgraceful. Dishonorable. Despicable.

If you need an Ah Lian to help get support for your policy....the policy must be damn lousy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No standard use this kind of clip to promote their mistake. Joker only make me more Tulan

Premium lian needs some polishing skills to b on par with c cheng?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(20-08-2021, 12:18 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Great, just unsubscribed her channel.

She needs a durian husk Big Grin

Never ending story for this balancing of talents.

ah lian tan jiak only la.. many artiste no job during this period.

(20-08-2021, 08:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  There is an old saying.
Never trust the politician.

Good for them not good for you.
Since when they can be trusted?  Can only jiak sai if they are trusted. They shd jolly-well acknowledge where are their flaws. Don't insist of banging their heads against the walls.

(21-08-2021, 12:23 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Since when they can be trusted?  Can only jiak sai if they are trusted.  They shd jolly-well acknowledge where are their flaws.  Don't insist of banging their heads against the walls.

Rotfl

Birds of the same feathers, mah.

One MediaCoprse ah- soh and the other Wayang House old man.

Anyway, how can a Politician Doctor be trusted?

(21-08-2021, 01:05 PM)Ola Wrote:  Rotfl

These MIWs better not to be so adamant and going against the tide of locals feelings.  The end results will be desvastating.

(21-08-2021, 01:05 PM)Ola Wrote:  Rotfl

Wait till all their feathers dropped, then they will know the outcome and will be too late.   They will end-up in the frying pan and that will smelled really yummy.