Ah Loong final solution!

Own self take care of own self!

He said “u die ur own problem”

8Umbrella Umbrella

he should at least say
those that die and cannot afford coffin
just go down to the nearest town council to collect free carboard coffin
how can say u die your business

So what are your recommendations besides living with Covid? Life have to go on.

(09-10-2021, 12:55 PM)mikotan Wrote:  So what are your recommendations besides living with Covid? Life have to go on.
My answer to those who asked what's your recommendation is always, I am not task force ministers, nor drawing their pay. So my job is to whack govt when I see something wrong and not to give solutions or recommendations.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(09-10-2021, 12:55 PM)mikotan Wrote:  So what are your recommendations besides living with Covid? Life have to go on.

“Living with the virus” means we have to face the threat of the virus everyday for the coming years, must continue wearing masks and getting vaccinated periodically until the virus disappears one day.

(09-10-2021, 01:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  “Living with the virus” means we have to face the threat of the virus everyday for the coming years, must continue wearing masks and getting vaccinated periodically until the virus disappears one day.

since our border is not closed, international travel will start soon, tourists will bring more Covid viruses here even if we manage to eliminate all the existing clusters, more and more will appear, it is endless.

walaneh! paid million of dollars and ask the citizens for recommendations to handle covid19???
wtf!

(09-10-2021, 01:15 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  walaneh! paid million of dollars and ask the citizens for recommendations to handle covid19???
wtf!

then ask Clock Chen for help? FYI, Israel, NZ and Indonesia have accepted Taiwan made vaccine called Medigen, great news for English Tsai and DPP. Clapping

You can always go back Taiwan if you dun wanna live with the virus.

(09-10-2021, 01:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  then ask Clock Chen for help?

he is doing an excellent job. many days zero community cases!

He already gave up. YOU DIE YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
Even MOH push those who comes into contact with infected cases to stay at home for recovery in your own home.

tomorrow will be a better day

(09-10-2021, 01:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  since our border is not closed, international travel will start soon, tourists will bring more Covid viruses here even if we manage to eliminate all the existing clusters, more and more will appear, it is endless.

If our borders are not closed, visitors from India, who are infected with the Covid - Delta virus which is highly infectious to come into our shores and infect our local population...
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Wah, final solution reminds me of Hitler leh.

(09-10-2021, 12:52 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  he should at least say
those that die and cannot afford coffin
just go down to the nearest town council to collect free carboard coffin
how can say u die your business

That is the least the govt. should do for those who died from Covid and are poor enough to receive a token from the govt.....

(09-10-2021, 01:23 PM)debono Wrote:  If our borders are not closed, visitors from India, who are infected with the Covid - Delta virus which is highly infectious to come into our shores and infect our local population...

Welcome to Indiapore

(09-10-2021, 02:48 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Welcome to Indiapore

And welcome to cecapore

8Umbrella Umbrella

(09-10-2021, 12:14 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Own self take care of own self!

Final solution is NO solution
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

(09-10-2021, 02:48 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Welcome to Indiapore

(09-10-2021, 03:27 PM)klat Wrote:  And welcome to cecapore

Did we become a vassal state of India...?

We open up ourselves. You take care~~~.

his talk offers no solution to alleviate the dire present condition, nothing new as i had commented

no more testing for locals? if more than 1 sick in the house 2 stay different place?

the final solution is to restart economy, open border to the world and let infected people recover at home.

(09-10-2021, 01:01 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  My answer to those who asked what's your recommendation is always, I am not task force ministers, nor drawing their pay. So my job is to whack govt when I see something wrong and not to give solutions or recommendations.

Correct lah. Why should we come up with ideas while they take the credit and $$? Want our ideas pay with $$.  Laughing