Air Fryer : Family of 3 diagnosed with lung cancer cause by air fryer in Taiwan

So what to do with it? Give or sell to others aso bad

Microwave too
Throw away loh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(08-04-2023, 09:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I bought a good brand Mayer so not worried about air fryer itself.

However read report that you should never air fry potatoes as it produces high levels of cancer agents.

[Image: hAiDEdU.jpg]

You get acrylamide too if you go barbecue all those meat and potatoes at the beaches, or eat bak kua everyday.

Most people don't care, till they see the hospital bills years later.

Likely use too frequently. Charcoal grill, bbq grill same. Carcinogen. Best is steam food, boiling food but those food no kick man.

(08-04-2023, 10:57 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I already said must buy quality air fryer. Rotfl

Don’t blame the air fryer, blame the food that is air fried. Air fryer itself wont cause cancer.

Blame air fryer, can sue and claim $$$ from manufacturer. If blame the food, cannot sue and claim $$  Laughing

(08-04-2023, 02:46 PM)winbig Wrote:  Blame air fryer, can sue and claim $$$ from manufacturer. If blame the food, cannot sue and claim $$  Laughing

If you were to sue the air fryer  manufacturer, chances are you will not will the case, cos these manufacturers have good lawyers to defend them, and you will tend to lose the case....................... Big Grin

Better dun be the first to try out new and untested things. Many yrs later then you'll start to see the problems. Especially unproven koyok, agree or not?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(08-04-2023, 01:05 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Waa...so serious and deadly.

Sibei jialat ahhh Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-04-2023, 10:51 AM)Niubee Wrote:  jiak lah. U only live once... they always said..  Laughing

I want to live to a ripe old age leh… healthily   Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

A lot here already using for years. Now very scared right? I always deep fried with new oil. After one time I throw away the oil.

(08-04-2023, 03:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Better dun be the first to try out new and untested things. Many yrs later then you'll start to see the problems. Especially unproven koyok, agree or not?

You are as clever as me.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(08-04-2023, 02:23 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Microwave too
Throw away loh

Smart is good. But act smart is not.

Dun think this is a conclusive study. There r many factors tt can cause cancers. The presence of some cancerous materials and fumes may b only one of the causes and not the only cause. In our home, there exist a lot of cancerous and fibrous materials