ART test kit ....seems to be sold out at all pharmacies

Today tried to buy a few but went to 5 shops and it was sold out ....

This covid spread looks bad. Year end people travel everywhere ..from other countries spread to sg and from sg spread to other countries.

Heard hospital also having many covid  patients.

On the bus I hear people back fron left right all coughing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(11-12-2023, 04:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Today tried to buy a few but went to 5 shops and it was sold out ....

This covid spread looks bad. Year end people travel everywhere ..from other countries spread to sg and from sg spread to other countries.

Buy online lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

I got many which last time Govt give one " nevertheless is our tax payer money "

Some already expire , some i cannot see find the expire date.

just now i use one to test , WTF ? Positive ??? partly currently I have slight flu and sore throat.

(11-12-2023, 05:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got many which last time Govt give one " nevertheless is our tax payer money "

just now i use one to test , WTF ? Positive ??? partly currently I have slight flu and sore throat.

Now you hv to be careful, dun spread to yr parents

(11-12-2023, 05:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Buy online lah! Big Grin
Be careful of scams if buy online. Scammers always took opportunity to scam when there is a crisis.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(11-12-2023, 05:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got many which last time Govt give one " nevertheless is our tax payer money "

(11-12-2023, 05:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Now you hv to be careful, dun spread to yr parents

Last time govt gave free one all complained now must buy but no more liao lah! Big Grin

In before

“no Covid no need test”

“Healthy no need test”

(11-12-2023, 05:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Now you hv to be careful, dun spread to yr parents

I try not to close to my parents. BUT I STILL DON'T Believe i got Covi19. I guess even I got is " mild " one. I never take ART test kit again after just test once saw there is two line.

I feel is normal flu and sore throat no doubt Covi19 have these.

Partly I not say feel dam weak , wanna sleep whole day like that. The last I seriously like this , dam weak whole day just wanna sleep is got " viral virus "

At first my clinic doc suspect I got dengue , send an email to TTSH than tell me now go A&E at TTSH.
When I reach there, take blood test, wait for roughly one hour or so....later they claim is not dengue just " viral virus " . I was huh?

they just give some medicine , after few days one week i recover.

(11-12-2023, 04:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Today tried to buy a few but went to 5 shops and it was sold out ....

whereas ....

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...6l?__cft__