TPL earned $200K to $300K per annum in previous role as CEO of Business China?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...ness-china

One person can make so much money in a job?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Definitely

(11-06-2023, 05:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  One person  can make so much money in a job?

Wabiang eh  Rolleyes

Can President in future ?

Smile

(11-06-2023, 05:06 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Rich woman
Must married high salary spouses.

(11-06-2023, 05:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  One person  can make so much money in a job?

I have been grossing $400K per annum for last 5 years, it’s not that uncommon in Financial services and tech.

Everyday suck the cock of the person u don't like tough job but for 400k most girls will do it

be a politician dont go for monetary return, just be a business. cannot have best of both world

Think abt it. Before she became a mp, she is just a normal consultant at big 4.

After a few terms as mp, what skillset did she gained to land her in a 200k to 300k job?

Should make her a role model for skill upgrade. U upgrade yr skill l, yr earning can just from less than 100k to 200k to 300k.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..