Iphone 15 Pro Max

You will have to use the original manufactured cable. Until now, most Type C cables cannot be used to charge the phone.

The alternative is wireless charging.

The handphone heats up easily and the battery runs out fast.

(21-05-2024, 11:05 PM)theold Wrote:  You will have to use the original manufactured cable. Until now, most Type C cables cannot be used to charge the phone.

The handphone heats up easily and the battery runs out fast.

Can use most of the type C cable lah.
No heat up issue.
I am using IPhone 15 pro max for about 6mths

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(21-05-2024, 11:36 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Can use most of the type C cable lah.
No heat up issue.
I am using IPhone 15 pro max for about 6mths

Less than 1 day, the battery run out. Tried a few cables including new ones cannot. Asked for refund for the cable, then notice these cables can be used on other brands. I think the website mall is also aware of this. This time, they step in and reject. I show them all the videos.

Your iphone 15 pro max get from where? Is it first hand ?

Mine is iphone 15 , order from Official Apple website SG. I also bought that charging plug as it only come with USB C cable don't have that charging plug. So far the phone can last entire day.

I’m using cables I brought from daiso. One inside my car and one in office and one for my power bank. Pink colors thou

(21-05-2024, 11:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Your iphone 15 pro max get from where? Is it first hand ?

Mine is iphone 15 , order from Official Apple website SG. I also bought that charging plug as it only come with USB C cable don't have that charging plug. So far the phone can last entire day.

Jewel Lor. High storage. I bought those type C plug. Bigger screen and bigger data use up more power.

(21-05-2024, 11:47 PM)theold Wrote:  Jewel Lor. High storage. I bought those type C plug.

Yea I also buy the plug so far my iPhone 15 can last entire day. Jewel ? Apple got shop there? I don’t know I only know orchard road and MBS there got Apple shop but I prefer to order from their Apple official website.

(21-05-2024, 11:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea I also buy the plug so far my iPhone 15 can last entire day. Jewel ? Apple got shop there? I don’t know I only know orchard road and MBS there got Apple shop but I prefer to order from their Apple official website.

On the spot buy and collect. Not happy can change. Apple coming up with Metal casing for battery, next round cannot change battery.

(21-05-2024, 11:57 PM)theold Wrote:  On the spot buy and collect. Not happy can change. Apple coming up with Metal casing for battery, next round cannot change battery.

I do read before,

" In addition, a switch to a stainless steel battery case will make it easier for battery removal and help Apple to comply with the EU's requirements for a simpler battery replacement process.

Kuo believes the stainless steel battery case will be used across the iPhone 17 lineup if mass production proceeds smoothly this year. Sunway is reportedly the main supplier of these stainless steel battery cases."

Not bad , means in future iPhone can replace Battery yourself isn't ? Back in good old days we use nokia phone, if battery already aged just buy back official nokia battery replace ourself slot in.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/255...ortBy=best

Assemble in different countries?

IPhone 12-14 have no such issues.

我的iPhone 15 pro max没有续航 发热的问题。整体感觉还好。但前置相机拍出来的效果不是很好。
现在我还是用着旧的iPhone 13 pro. 考虑把iPhone 15 让给侄子用。

Manufactured in India ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Suntrax
User level:Level 1
23 points
Nov 11, 2023 12:40 AM in response to Ali_E1

We can clearly see that 136 people are  facing the same problem plus a dozen more that didn't complaint yet but are about to. Apple need to come up with an update and get this sorted please ASAP.

(99)

User profile for user: pierreopierreo
pierreo
User level:Level 1
23 points
Nov 4, 2023 7:26 PM in response to mrokarkd250

I have the same problem. Was looking forward to my new (very expensive) iPhone 15 Pro Max, but it is extremely underwhelming. I have to reboot my telephone about every 60 or 90 minutes to keep connecting. I want my money back or a new phone. Very, very disapointed, and I have been a Mac fan since 1995.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/255...ortBy=best