Airport custom check
Video 

https://streamable.com/fm0njs

Good gracious lucky she wore... seems like the second lady was holding tightly to her jeans

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(25-12-2021, 12:30 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Good gracious lucky she wore... seems like the second lady was holding tightly to her jeans

Wow, the check is so through, got to remove everything, luckily, don't need to remove underwear...... Angry

(25-12-2021, 12:35 PM)debono Wrote:  Wow, the check is so through, got to remove everything, luckily, don't need to remove underwear...... Angry

They do random checks on the anus by pushing a probe inside to check for drugs and other contrabands ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(25-12-2021, 12:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  They do random checks on the anus by pushing a probe inside to check for drugs and other contrabands ...... Rolleyes

This I am aware, cos my brother-in-law kenna check that way....... crying

(25-12-2021, 12:44 PM)debono Wrote:  This I am aware, cos my brother-in-law kenna check that way....... crying

Your BIL must have a look where the custom officers dun like. I also kena drink tea with CCP custom before. Long story which I shall not talk....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

That is not a woman but a man

Are you all that blind?

btw, i carry drugs before but no customs checked me because i look like an honest guy but you all know i am hardly so

(25-12-2021, 12:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Your BIL must have a look where the custom officers dun like. I also kena drink tea with CCP custom before. Long story which I shall not talk....... Big Grin

So also had a bad experience in China...? crying

(25-12-2021, 12:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  They do random checks on the anus by pushing a probe inside to check for drugs and other contrabands ...... Rolleyes

Do they reuse the apparatus without cleaning?

(25-12-2021, 03:33 PM)debono Wrote:  So also had a bad experience in China...? crying

Not very bad. Drink tea with them the whole afternoon and then gave them a letter of remorse (huay guo su). ...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(25-12-2021, 03:37 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Do they reuse the apparatus without cleaning?

Not sure. Better check with Debono....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(25-12-2021, 03:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Not sure. Better check with Debono....... Big Grin

Laughing

My friend tio strip search including holes in his body in Australia airport before just because he has hyperthyroidism and so looked very nervous all the time. He was the last to board the plane with everyone waiting for him during the search. So all looked at him as he board the plane with the WTF look.