Aiyo, steal milk power in SG .. WHAT HAPPEN???

No wonder people say having children in Sg is very, very, very expensive.
Milk powder is very essential for babies. Why not the Sg G remove import taxes on these milk powder or even subsidise them?

8Umbrella Umbrella

(26-01-2023, 09:22 AM)klat Wrote:  No wonder people say having children in Sg is very, very, very expensive.
Milk powder is very essential for babies. Why not the Sg G remove import taxes on these milk powder or even subsidise them?

Bro. you are asking for the moon, you jolly well know our gov. will not do that.................... nudie

[Image: GWBaJLs_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

8Umbrella Umbrella

Prevention is better lah.

If the white pirates wanna know why falling birth rate ….. no need to look to far

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-01-2023, 11:26 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  If the white pirates wanna know why falling birth rate ….. no need to look to far

The PnP is still sleeping. No wonder

(26-01-2023, 11:26 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  If the white pirates wanna know why falling birth rate ….. no need to look to far

Well said, it is just too expensive to feed a baby with quality milk powder............ crying

(25-01-2023, 09:19 PM)klat Wrote:  The poor couples cannot afford such expensive milk powders so have to steal to feed their babies

This Govt is Work only Head but Tail dropped off. Such things happen due to no responsibility or ownership of the role and title with high renumeration.

(26-01-2023, 12:58 PM)debono Wrote:  Well said, it is just too expensive to feed a baby with quality milk powder............ crying

They should at least waive GST for milk powder minimum. Or like provide milk power if they wanna increase birth rate.
I remember, primary school old PAP know children under nourished, the provide free milk. Sometime those Marigold triangle package or hot milk provided.

(26-01-2023, 10:36 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  They should at least waive GST for milk powder minimum. Or like provide milk power if they wanna increase birth rate.
I remember, primary school old PAP know children under nourished, the provide free milk. Sometime those Marigold triangle package or hot milk provided.

I remember they provide hot milk........but it tastes horrible............ crying

(26-01-2023, 10:39 PM)debono Wrote:  I remember they provide hot milk........but it tastes horrible............ crying

but full of vitamins  Rotfl