Tharman supports SDP ?

https://www.facebook.com/cheesoonjuan/po...AugFsNC4wl

SDP Mr Chee kena fixed by lightning strike many years ago so now they going to angkat bola him?

Ong lai dont like pinky so purposely support CSJ to go against pinky

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

yr guess
purposely to support sdp openly 
or 
gentlemently reply

We should have civility among political parties whether opposition or PAP.

Don't end up like republicans and Democrats in US their hatred of the other side and promotion of this hatred to their base divides the country.

The PAP should stop it's harsh anti opposition tactics.. they have jailed and bankrupted people in WP, SDP etc. Yet people like Chee despite his hardship never show one bit of vindictiveness .....hence I see lopsided gracefulness ....therefore it is encouraging to see. Tharman set a positive tone as president of Singapore.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(10-09-2023, 02:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We should have civility among political parties whether opposition or PAP.

Don't end up like republicans and Democrats their hatred of the other side and promotion of this hatred to their base divides the country.

Siblings already quarrel like mad and telecast to the entire world, how to have cordial relationships among political parties?

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

Like that call support?

(10-09-2023, 02:59 PM)klat Wrote:  Siblings already quarrel like mad and telecast to the entire world, how to have cordial relationships among political parties?

Rotfl

One really what is going on underlying ...to end up in such a mutually damaging situation.

The latest news of the 2 ministers suing LHY is really a cause for dismay. It's like they are just opportunistically jumping in.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dr Chee's words before the EP election helped him a lot. Once you become too personal as a politician , you can't go far.