Alibaba Big Lelong Lelong Lelong Again!

(09-08-2022, 12:12 PM)kokee Wrote:  comie dogs also dump all their china stock!
they should see all their asset & buy all china stock & RMB asset instead to put where their mouth is!
all these comie liars here, bark morons here to buy & support china stock & RM  asset yet they themselves run road & buy USD & USD asset!
china property so cheap now, china stock & bond also crashing, RMB also weak, best time to buy? LOL LOL!
so cheap, evergrande? no more, how about all property counters? alibaba down from 300 to below 90 now, tencent from 800 to below 300 now & ton more, all these are blue chips, penny & mid range? LOL LOL
all these real comie liars, all comie dogs here is the same!

this comie dog confirmed he changed thread title totally!
I miss the boat? whole forum know will I buy china stock?
this dog also did not buy after sell all, miss the bost? real liar!

this title 2 days ago is still, RiseofAsia dump all his lost till pantless alibaba, suddenly change title to alibaba strong buy!
all these comie liars in this forum!
so why not this dog sold all his asset & buy alibaba & china stock now, put down here, what time & date, quantity, price, put into action of where his mouth is. even for paper trade, all these comie liars here!
this dog balless to buy even 1 cts yet bark moronic here to buy! these dogs here buy USD & US stocks instead!
all these comie dogs in this forum! dont waste my time!

8th Aug.

[Image: 90-ED20-B5-CE5-D-426-C-ADB6-7-CD427-F8-B8-D6.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: FC9257-A1-CC85-4-CC1-8-E21-1-B6-F55-D0-B3-F1.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Bollinger Band..RSI.. hahaha...

Alibaba stock price is low relative to its cashflow and cash.

Ut also has many issues surrounding its business and shareholders

1. China economy is slowing.
2. Delisting fears
3. Selling by major shareholders
4. Govt going after its charismatic founder.
5. Regulatory storm.
6. Competition.

For the above reasons the stock has come down and is cheap. 1 & 6 affects its future earnings.
As Alibaba has moat and scale of operation, it has a strong competitive advantage.

The most problematic issue is the China economy itself.

Yesterday we saw another selloff mainly due to low inflation jn China. In US low inflation is good. ...but in China it shows economy is slowing faster than expected.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Funds like to con people. Selling in large quantity. Then buy back a bit. (Happy). Then buy back a bit again. (Happier) This creates an impression that it is going up again. (???) Then they selling in large quantity.

Song Boh!

HK 9988 91.20 USD 246.24B
US Baba 92.43 USD 244.77B
Simple conversion if HK closes at 91.20.
Later 4pm US pre market will be (246.24/244.77B)*92.43=92.98USD

[Image: A8046-BFE-6-AA1-4-A1-A-A1-CB-5-E25-C68354-AC.jpg]

Congrats to Alibaba Supporters.

91.60 USD for HK 9988

[Image: F342-D9-D3-789-E-4-B21-8-B25-72-F14521-F683.jpg]

Song Boh!

Premarket 93.59.
There shd be a retracement back to 92.93 level.

[Image: A96-E52-D6-92-E1-42-AE-8-ECB-D4-DED2429938.jpg]

Congrats to Alibaba supporters…

[Image: 07-B6487-C-348-F-46-B2-B47-B-F669-E3-C3-D7-C8.png]

This smelly 孙正义 wants to sell the Alibaba stock, just sell lah. Why keep announcing again!
So desperate to push Softbank share up.

Another great opportunity to buy Alibaba cheap again…So Shiok!

要卖就卖,这样多的屁话!

[Image: 404-C4-F25-27-E9-4897-9284-5-EDAEA0-B12-AF.png]

89~92 USD is good entry level…. Laughter-119

Those who followed u very bekchap.  Up U r right, down U r also right.  Just let pple know when Ali can get above $95/=.  No more counting waves liao?

Song Boh!
No brainer trading…

[Image: 7-D86-F11-D-CBBE-4-C80-8694-191324-AB8090.png]

(12-08-2022, 09:23 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Those who followed u very bekchap.  Up U r right, down U r also right.  Just let pple know when Ali can get above $95/=.  No more counting waves liao?

I already said already, you dont listen you cant blame me hor? Big Grin

Closing at 94.77 USD.

[Image: B2-D44706-B119-491-C-AF3-F-1-E4611-FF51-F2.png]

Sgbuffet kena terok terok right? I remember he bought around the $150 and then a few times again at $120 range

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-08-2022, 06:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sgbuffet kena terok terok right? I remember he bought around the $150 and then a few times again at $120 range

His method is holding them come what may, He told me yesterday that no one can time the market, He will buy some more at few months interval and he shuts himself out from all the bad news and thus not affected emotionally ,,,,,  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-08-2022, 06:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sgbuffet kena terok terok right? I remember he bought around the $150 and then a few times again at $120 range

I bought between $150 & 80
My average is $109.
It was in positive territory when it briefly hit $120 a month ago ..mbut came back down.

Thee stock has so much bad news on listing regulation and jack ma.

But the business is stable. ..despite China slowdown.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-08-2022, 07:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I bought between $150 & 80
My average is $109.
It was in positive territory when it briefly hit $120 a month ago ..mbut came back down.

Thee stock has so much bad news on listing regulation and jack ma.

But the business is stable. ..despite China slowdown.

Do not catch a falling knife leh Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-08-2022, 06:49 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I already said already, you dont listen you cant blame me hor? Big Grin

When every stock is going up with good consumer sentiment and BABA not moving up & just managed to cover up the gaps,  one should know what to do next..

Jack Ma must have rued the day he opened his mouth and offered Pooh bor… errr I mean bear Big Grin

Master Butt

How about your Ifast, Sunright and many more?

Now 马云 is the happiest person.
Finally this joker sold his stakes in Alibaba… Rotfl

他也有落难的时候!

walao, even sino biopharm was bought at peak, now only less then half? recommended by which guru?

(13-08-2022, 08:13 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Master Butt

How about your Ifast, Sunright and many more?

I bought iFAST at 90+cts but did not sell when it went to $10, I sold everything at avg of $7.

I sunright I have not sold.

For China stocks, many losers but losses are made up with Li-ning which doubled and BYD which tripled from my buying.
My SG portforlio made up for the china losses with purchase of Semb Corp before the demerger has already doubled.

I am 2 minds about China. When I stepped into tthe arena , I was new to China stocks but knew it was risky. I had the funds   after selling off Shopify an 8 bagger that multiplied my investment funds.  All my money to invest in China stocks came from this single same. However, the Chinese story had many twists and turns....not that  I think these investments are bad for long term  but the volatility is tough to ride out...compared with the ease of Singapore Market which gave me many multibaggers like Hour Glass, Propnex ...and of course iFast which I sold after 7x gains.

The  China journey taught me many hard lessons in investing.
We cannot know everything and see everything ahead, we can only prepare for the worse.

(13-08-2022, 08:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I bought iFAST at 90+cts but did not sell when it went to $10, I sold everything at avg of $7.

I sunright I have not sold.

For China stocks, many losers but losses are made up with Li-ning which doubled and BYD which tripled from my buying.
My SG portforlio made up for the china losses with purchase of Semb Corp before the demerger has already doubled.

I am 2 minds about China. When I stepped into tthe arena , I was new to China stocks but knew it was risky. I had the funds   after selling off Shopify an 8 bagger that multiplied my investment funds.  All my money to invest in China stocks came from this single same. However, the Chinese story had many twists and turns....not that  I think these investments are bad for long term  but the volatility is tough to ride out...compared with the ease of Singapore Market which gave me many multibaggers like Hour Glass, Propnex ...and of course iFast which I sold after 7x gains.

The  China journey taught me many hard lessons in investing.
We cannot know everything and see everything ahead, we can only prepare for the worse.

U are not investing, u r gambling. U bought thinking that stocks will keep going up. Or rather u keep asking people to buy high and u yourself kena stuck as a form of retribution.

(13-08-2022, 09:03 AM)winbig Wrote:  U are not investing, u r gambling. U bought thinking that stocks will keep going up. Or rather u keep asking people to buy high and u yourself kena stuck as a form of retribution.

No. I do not buy "thinking stocks will keep going up". Stocks go up and down. It is not unexpected for stocks to go down.

Just bought some at 92.06…. Rotfl

Good entry level at 89~92 USD.

BBs are so desperate to sell me cheap.