Alibaba Cloud to drive Malaysia's Industrial digital transformation and innovation

I am surprised their state agencies also use a foreign cloud service provider instead of a govt cloud. Even the govt super app is hosted on Alibab Cloud with information of all its citizens.

https://datastorageasean.com/news-press-...innovation

Sabah Credit Corporation (SCC), a statutory body fully owned by the Sabah State Government has extended its collaboration leveraging Alibaba Cloud’s Enterprise Mobile Application Studio (EMAS) Superapp solution.

The solution has allowed SCC to consolidate all three applications - YONO Finance (SCC’s core financing app), Sabah Pay, and YONOPay (consumers’ e-wallet) - under this platform into a single mobile touchpoint, called YONO. This has effectively enabled SCC to reduce technical obstacles and speed up time-to-market for its Super App development, collaborate with third-party partners seamlessly to create mini-apps, and efficiently manage mini-app lifecycles at minimal cost through centralised app management.

Sarawak Information Systems (SAINS), on the other hand, embraced Alibaba Cloud's entrance into East Malaysia as a catalyst for its digital evolution. SAINS, a leading ICT Systems Integrator and Solutions Provider in Sarawak, launched its groundbreaking Private Cloud—a highly secure solution powered by Alibaba Cloud, marking the first private cloud program of its kind in Malaysia for Alibaba Cloud.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No other better choice. You hv better solutions for them? Not just by talking only

Either us cloud or China cloud.
They choose the later.