Alibaba plunged 9.4% in morning trade because of news of 'Ma'

是应该抓啦
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(03-05-2022, 12:06 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Sgbutt, before u accuse... know the direction of the economy.

Internet biz has not much innovation but a parasite medium which people uses as middlemen to suck from retails and industries.

Every middle man business operate like that be it Mastercard or a distributor.

Alibaba is not a parasite. Jack Ma solve an important problem in retail. Previously there were small middle men who would bring products from China to Singapore to retail. There were a few middle men involved.

Alibaba cut out all the fat and provided a way for retailers to buy from China. It js a great benefit for both the sellers and buyers..

But if is not so simple ...Alibaba had to solve the problem of logistics to make things cost effective. Without alibaba a small enterprise or seller jn China cannot tap on the world market. Alibaba through economy of scale kept costs manageable. 

If Alibaba did not exists many will be worse off.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Buy Tencent lah, it performs better than Alibaba
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(03-05-2022, 05:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Buy Tencent lah, it performs better than Alibaba

[Image: A478443-A-2-E7-A-48-BC-8-CFB-50-E563-DEDB83.png]

(03-05-2022, 05:26 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these know nut moronic comie dogs here, tencent is worse now.
this morning news is ma xx, now become tencent ma xx xx.
whatever, eventually alibaba & tencent both will kena, Xi cannot let them to control media, ccp must has full control & 100% say inside china for any propaganda or news, ccp is the only one can lie whatever they want.

國安高調拘捕馬某定馬某某

U suck angmo coks know nuts! Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(03-05-2022, 05:30 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U suck angmo coks know nuts! Laughing

He will.swallow angmo nuts next  nudie

Smile

all these know nut moronic comie dogs here, tencent is worse now.
whatever, eventually alibaba & tencent both will kena, Xi cannot let them to control media, ccp must has full control & 100% say inside china for any propaganda or news, ccp is the only one can lie whatever they want.

國安高調拘捕馬某定馬某某

(03-05-2022, 05:42 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these know nut moronic comie dogs here, tencent is worse now.

國安高調拘捕馬某定馬某某

Cockee....this your new cok sucking nick. Laughing

How's Pony Ma?  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(03-05-2022, 03:17 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Cheong soon this week.. alibaba Will be Privatise soon at 188.

Keep dreaming lor

(03-05-2022, 02:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The power of CCP over alibaba is far greater than the negligible.powef of US govt. CCP can kill Alibaba business anytime if it chooses to...US govt. Cannot touch most of Alibaba's  business.

Where stock is listed is a non issue since Alibaba has dual listing its not a problem
Can.. CCP can just outlawed alibaba business and the business will be killed overnight.

I will compare that like sinkie govt outlawed SingTel biz. Of coz, no red color can still use orange or green, but can the other players fill the shoes? What happen to those biz who use SingTel services? Same as Alibaba, on paper of coz can killed the biz, but what happen after that?

If CCP is smart and really want to act in alibaba, just Chong Kong alibaba biz can Liao. Don't waste.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

杭州市从事网络的“马某”勾结境外反华敌对势力分裂国家颠覆国家政权被抓,阿里股价闻声大跳水一度跌落9.4%,他的真实身份今天被曝光

(03-05-2022, 12:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220503-122317-Maps.jpg]

this morning drove past didn't see this sign anymore. see see pee not happy and asked to remove it?

alamak, really dropped below 90 just now.

the removal of the sign "一定好" is a bad omen

兵败如山倒

9988 may becume 7788, or 5566?