Alibaba share plunged today

Many have given up and sold off or run

Gone

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

I bought at 156, 165, 157.

Avg 159.

It is 151 today.down 5% from my purchase.

Alibaba has fallen by 50% from peak of 300.

But you look at Evergrande contagion. Ping An the biggest insurer and super blue chip fell from $100 to $50.

My point is China stocks you have to prepared for volatility and be guided by very long term perspectives.

Also don't put all eggs in one basket.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sgbuffett already said no more SMM, now start buy China stocks liow...wish him' good luck ' lah...5354..

Baba cannot tahan.lao sia very week

(20-09-2021, 03:50 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Sgbuffett already said no more SMM, now start buy China stocks liow...wish him' good luck ' lah...5354..

2nd round I got SMM was from the demerge so the stocks were free ... I sold the SMM off once the rights issue was announced and since I got the stock for free it was all profits.

At the close today my Alibaba is down 5%....i don't see this as a big deal anyway.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

the ccp could delete the compamy overnight if they are not happy
then u wake up
how come alibaba stock gone har

Jackie Ma must be subordinate to the state Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-09-2021, 05:31 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  the ccp could delete the compamy overnight if they are not happy
then u wake up
how come alibaba stock gone har
That is always a risk with China market.

Look at education stock. The govt deleted their profits....overnight.

他现在不是个快乐的青年😔

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Que for 147.70 when it is below. But didn't get it. Will wait.

Most analysts are saying it is down period for these 2 months.

(20-09-2021, 03:50 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Sgbuffett already said no more SMM, now start buy China stocks liow...wish him' good luck ' lah...5354..
He buys you sell.. according to 5354 Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Done a bit 147.70.

Going down to 145 today?

Laughing

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4456382...ng-is-gone

Alibaba Is Poised To Keep Falling Deeper Until Xi Jinping Is Gone  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13