Sibey jialat how come like that de ?!!

Me parking then sit diam diam inside my car waiting for someone skali got this Ceca (double confirmed) parking beside me the wife open the door wide wide the door hit my car after check got scratches I come out f…k her  but she just run away without said sorry so what next can complaint to ah sham or diam diam Kena bully ?!!! What happened to all this choa ceca cb nowadays simple sorry also can’t say meh ?!!! 

Angry

(31-01-2023, 07:44 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Me parking then sit diam diam inside my car waiting for someone skali got this Ceca (double confirmed) parking beside me the wife open the door wide wide the door hit my car after check got scratches I come out f…k her  but she just run away without said sorry so what next can complaint to ah sham or diam diam Kena bully ?!!! What happened to all this choa ceca cb nowadays simple sorry also can’t say meh ?!!! 

Angry

same here 

CECA town council worker scold me for looking at stuffs what singaporean throw away at the void deck

CECA town council worker called me a karung guni man

he was angry and not friendly he never smile
he told me those throw away stuffs belong to them

(31-01-2023, 07:44 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Me parking then sit diam diam inside my car waiting for someone skali got this Ceca (double confirmed) parking beside me the wife open the door wide wide the door hit my car after check got scratches I come out f…k her  but she just run away without said sorry so what next can complaint to ah sham or diam diam Kena bully ?!!! What happened to all this choa ceca cb nowadays simple sorry also can’t say meh ?!!! 

Angry

Shan says CECA is good for Singapore and cannot call them cockroaches. Don't argue keep calm and welcome to CECApore thanks to 61%. Wink

(31-01-2023, 07:58 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Shan says CECA is good for Singapore and cannot call them cockroaches. Don't argue keep calm and welcome to CECApore thanks to 61%. Wink

Not said I racist hor !!  sooooooo many cars parked and left all swee swee bo tai chi only ceca start parking nia i known got problem liao … WTF !!! 
Puiiiiii ah puiiiiii 

Opasnie-1

(31-01-2023, 08:11 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Not said I racist hor !!  sooooooo many cars parked and left all swee swee bo tai chi only ceca start parking nia i known got problem liao … WTF !!! 
Puiiiiii ah puiiiiii 

Opasnie-1

So you also open door wide hit CECA car? His car cheaper than yours is it so bohua?

(31-01-2023, 08:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  So you also open door wide hit CECA car? His car cheaper than yours is it so bohua?

Yup ceca Nissan COE car nia my one new car ler 4 tyres only you know cost how much liao ?! 

Opasnie-1

(31-01-2023, 08:11 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Not said I racist hor !!  sooooooo many cars parked and left all swee swee bo tai chi only ceca start parking nia i known got problem liao … WTF !!! 
Puiiiiii ah puiiiiii 

Opasnie-1

They are like a protected species. No choice cuz PAP loves them.

If you post such threads in HWZ EDMW, jitao tio NTUC points by ranjiao lang Vijay and the mods with all kinds of ranjiao reasons, LOL.

Song also la got ceca let me f.. k abalone feel spicy but if mai hiam ok de la .. 

Laughing

(31-01-2023, 08:20 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Yup ceca Nissan COE car nia my one new car ler 4 tyres only you know cost how much liao ?! 

Opasnie-1

So lesson learnt is get cheaper car? Like that let ppl hit not so pain? Then you hit other ex car you earn?

(31-01-2023, 08:21 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  They are like a protected species. No choice cuz PAP loves them.

If you post such threads in HWZ EDMW, jitao tio NTUC points by ranjiao lang Vijay and the mods with all kinds of ranjiao reasons, LOL.

If Vijay inviting me also I won’t go there why sooooo gong let ceca bullying…. Nothing special there at the End all sama sama 24/7 tcss nia .. 

Laughing

(31-01-2023, 08:24 PM)sgh Wrote:  So lesson learnt is get cheaper car? Like that let ppl hit not so pain? Then you hit other ex car you earn?

If no cecas no such problem liao  tio boh ?!!! 

Big Grin

(31-01-2023, 07:58 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Shan says CECA is good for Singapore and cannot call them cockroaches. Don't argue keep calm and welcome to CECApore thanks to 61%. Wink

It is very difficult to persuade the 61% to vote otherwise.............we end up the same gov. every term............ Laughing nudie

Ah neh also well known to invade into others space when standing inside the MRT. These people are very irritating.

(31-01-2023, 08:40 PM)debono Wrote:  It is very difficult to persuade the 61% to vote otherwise.............we end up the same gov. every term............ Laughing nudie

The roaches already infiltrated whole island le. What to do?

[Image: fLdLnhH.png]
[Image: DGEggkv.jpg]

(31-01-2023, 08:59 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  The roaches already infiltrated whole island le. What to do?

Very creative in giving names to CECA towns................ Clapping Laughing nudie

(31-01-2023, 08:59 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  The roaches already infiltrated whole island le. What to do?

Spreading like virus liao ah liao Puiiiii ah Puiiii 

Opasnie-1

like dat lo
now a day beri bad
just b careful
no words suffice

so bad until got people go in style

(31-01-2023, 09:53 PM)singlon Wrote:  so bad until got people go in style

This is taking things too far.........there should be mourning................. Angry

After call my workshop Kena quoted gao gao $280 just to touch up the tinted … sa more need parking there whole day for the repaint knncb this Ceca bu wasting my time 

Opasnie-1

(31-01-2023, 11:45 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  After call my workshop Kena quoted gao gao $280 just to touch up the tinted … sa more need parking there whole day for the repaint knncb this Ceca bu wasting my time 

Opasnie-1

Can understand your pain. Can save monies no repair? I see in Msia car all four doors different colour still driving on NS highway. And windows wind down think inside aircon spoil but it got 4 wheels can move.

(31-01-2023, 11:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  Can understand your pain. Can save monies no repair? I see in Msia car all four doors different colour still driving on NS highway. And windows wind down think inside aircon spoil but it got 4 wheels can move.

If you go India car left with 3 wheels they still driving .. that why they bo chap … but here car = second wife = face so must maintain swee swee tio bo ?!! spend few hundred k liao you ask me driving scratches car ?! Sia suay bo ?!!

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post