S’pore To Have Up To 3,500 Wealthy New Citizens In 2023, Majority Hail From China

S’pore To Have Up To 3,500 Wealthy New Citizens In 2023, Majority Hail From China 💰

New wealthy citizens also hail from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, the UK, and the Philippines.

👉 https://tsl.to/wealthynewcitizens

@mustsharenews

S$1mil or even US$1mil net worth is not considered wealthy nowadays. This is firmly in the middle-class.

(25-04-2023, 01:33 PM)starbugs Wrote:  S$1mil or even US$1mil net worth is not considered wealthy nowadays. This is firmly in the middle-class.

many HDB flats already selling more than $1.4M liao.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(25-04-2023, 01:51 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  many HDB flats already selling more than $1.4M liao.

pls lah these are multi millionaires ... not interested in HDB
They beoy Sentosa Cove, Orchard, Nassim Hills kind .... their stamp duties can buy at least 10 HDBs

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(25-04-2023, 01:33 PM)starbugs Wrote:  S$1mil or even US$1mil net worth is not considered wealthy nowadays. This is firmly in the middle-class.

These multi millionaires car already 1 million liow ..... different level
They just park their money here, get our passport and fly already the world
SG is just a bank to them and also a place to do some laundry once in a while

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

3-4 million now is quite common.

But those who are poor are even more common.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

no wonder ppl with landed sure huat, each of the 3000 buy 1 landed, where got enough ?

Pap good at prostituting to the rich cats. Black, white or yellow.

The definition of a millionaire is one who has US$1 million as cash, properties not considered.......... Big Grin

Best place to park dirty money Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin