Over $4 billion of CPF funds invested in T-bills and fixed deposits in Jan and Feb

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/ov...an-and-feb

[Image: SSGRBsL.png]
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

any money in CS ?

Money bought Gold. 
Number one in the world. In January 2023.

I also heard that from Radio, BUT financial advisor do caution using Your CPF for it.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(20-03-2023, 02:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I also heard that from Radio, BUT financial advisor do caution using Your CPF for it.

That’s because the financial advisors want you to invest in his riskier investment products Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-03-2023, 07:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  That’s because the financial advisors want you to invest in his riskier investment products Big Grin

I lost money using these “so-called” financial advisers.

Laughing

borrow at 2.5% to make 4% is risk free

(21-03-2023, 08:15 AM)red3 Wrote:  borrow at 2.5% to make 4% is risk free

3.65% only lah. Then for 6 months t-bill, you lose 2 months of interest as no interest is paid in the months when you take out and put it back into cpf. Not worth the trouble.

Only G make lots of money by paying only 2.5% to sinkies

Laughing

(21-03-2023, 08:15 AM)red3 Wrote:  borrow at 2.5% to make 4% is risk free

That is true, can make some money by having an interest of 4% risk free............... Big Grin

(21-03-2023, 08:07 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  I lost money using these “so-called” financial advisers.

Hope you managed to piak your FA gao gao Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin