All employers here should not request medical certificates from workers i

All employers here should not request medical certificates from workers who test positive for Covid-19, said Manpower Minister Tan See Leng.

"You should just be able to tell your employers that you are not well and that you have tested ART-positive,” he said. https://str.sg/wm74

Clinics swamped
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

like that a lot " chow keng people ? " just take other screen shot of the test been done send to boss , boss I infected
boss see the photo wow really? ok

5 days chill at home ?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(22-02-2022, 05:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  like that a lot " chow keng people ? " just take other screen shot of the test been done send to boss , boss I infected

5 days chill at home ?

Doc also never check what but make some money for consultation and issuing the MC

Tan SL really out of touch with the ground.

Can just " tell" boss that ART Positive?

Then boss show you the Employment Law, if want to take MC, show MC first

Don't want to show then get sack, Employment Law says more than 2 days cannot be absent

He really Permanent Head Damage

His own job, his million dollar portfolio, his own purview but he don't know

What fcking Talk Cock King!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Quote:  Dr Tan said the stress on the healthcare system here has been felt especially acutely by general practitioner clinics, polyclinics and hospital emergency departments (EDs).

"The GPs and the EDs report that a great majority of patients who go to them have either no symptoms or mild symptoms. Doctors have also shared that many patients have been visiting them for the sole purpose of obtaining medical certificates just so they can submit them to their workplaces," he said.

"I want to reiterate that these visits are not necessary and they risk compromising the standard of care for other patients who genuinely require (it)." 

Not to long ago, the task force says must go to see doctor if you are not feeling well.
Now says no need to see doctor if you are not feeling well to get an MC?

Flip prata here and there because the hospital is swarmed with patients.

Cham ah

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

Lj la..peel off and use red pen can already. Haha

[Image: 20220222-174353.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

(22-02-2022, 05:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Doc also never check what but make some money for consultation and issuing the MC

Some need MC partly due to company " standard " for HR , record purpose.

(22-02-2022, 05:44 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Lj la..peel off and use red pen can already. Haha

[Image: 20220222-174353.jpg]

This is why My Uncle tell his staff go see Doc , got MC THAN Valid. He knows some will " chow keng pretend to get infected but is not "

(22-02-2022, 05:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why My Uncle tell his staff go see Doc , got MC THAN Valid. He knows some will " chow keng pretend to get infected but is not "

People dont mind getting infected now after seeing so many majority of them just have mild or no symtoms.

(22-02-2022, 06:02 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  People dont mind getting infected now after seeing so many majority of them just have mild or no symtoms.

Long Covid you not scared ah?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

is so easy to be a minister in spore just change law n regulations to suit yr incapability to become capable minister
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(22-02-2022, 05:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  like that a lot " chow keng people ? " just take other screen shot of the test been done send to boss , boss I infected

5 days chill at home ?

solutions.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post