All my laptops and PC have installed with Windows 11.

After trying many ways of installing Windows 11 with unsupported hardwares.

This is the best way to install windows 11.
Simple and Easy.
If your laptop and PC dont have a TPM module/chip, secure boot and CPU not supported.
Dont worry and dont waste $$$ to buy those hardware.
Try this method. Sure work.
Furthermore, this is an AngMoh Clip.
Good for AngMoh Sai to follow.

https://youtu.be/nwF9k9M-UE8

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What’s wrong with windows 10? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-11-2021, 06:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  What’s wrong with windows 10? Big Grin

Windows 10 support wont be as strong as Windows 11. Definitely there will be some bugs in Windows 11. It will be getting better as days go by.

It cant support Andriod app.
Alot of news features in Windows 11.
Try windows Power Automate software.
Make your life easier when doing repeating works on computer.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/IQ_KpBC8fwo

Daily run wallpapers look more nicer and beautiful.
Dark Theme can be set easy.
Can save your laptop battery life.

Window 11 slows down my machine and causes hang ups. Lucky I only tried on one machine. ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-11-2021, 07:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Window 11 slows down my machine and causes hang ups. Lucky I only tried on one machine. ..... Rolleyes

I have installed on 4 machines.
No problem so far.
I recommend you do fresh windows 11 installation or reinstalling windows 11.

Fresh windows 11 installation is always the best choice to avoid any file corruption or library version mismatch issue when your old app files are still have some linkage.

Just follow above clip if your pc/laptop does not meet hardware requirement otherwise got the microsoft website, select option 1 and reinstalling windows if your machine meet the spec.

Window 11 is new but later install also possible... no worry.

This is of my old laptops, the CPU is 2013 I3
Dell Inspiron 3421 installing with windows 11.
The screen has become whitish.
Sometimes, I cannot see the start menu icon if I still use windows 10. Windows 11 solves my problem.
Changing new screen needs to spend $90.
It is more expensive as it is a touch screen using 40pins connection. Normal 30pins newer IPS screen, $50 can get but not comparable with this laptop.

[Image: 20211121-090319.jpg]

°

(21-11-2021, 10:59 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  
°

Dont see 1 mth old video...
Too old already...

Do you know Microsoft shd be allowing old machine to installing windows 11 due to many business and corporate companies still using old machine?

Okay thanks will upgrade later when most bugs are fixed

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Received a prompt... Will wait out for a period before upgrade... surely have some kinks here n there... anyway its free...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(21-11-2021, 11:30 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Received a prompt... Will wait out for a period before upgrade... surely have some kinks here n there... anyway its free...

Just upgrade when your system prompts you to do so. I upgraded 2 laptops, no issue detected so far. Operations seem faster.