All of us will get CoVid.

Like it or not, all of us sooner or later will get it like flu.
No escape unless you lock yourself in your room or live like this

[Image: Antibody-shows-promise-for-bubble-boy-di...atment.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

i think 50% already got but no sign
another 50% by end of year

(23-08-2021, 10:54 AM)Talent Wrote:  i think 50% already got but no sign

Yeah, many will not display symptoms, even more so now after vaccination.
I think end of 2022, we may not need to wear mask

(23-08-2021, 10:54 AM)Talent Wrote:  i think 50% already got but no sign
You are right. I think I already kena a few times and my immune system overcame it. That's why I dun vax........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(23-08-2021, 11:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You are right. I think I already kena a few times and my immune system overcame it. That's why I dun vax........ Rolleyes

Interesting. Actually can one go for some antibody tests to confirm kena before and can feel more assured? best if can self test.

Our strategy is to live with Covid rather than zero cases.

Get out n exercise n absorb more sunlight... a more robust immune system is an added natural defence

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(23-08-2021, 11:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Our strategy is to live with Covid rather than zero cases.

Provided none of our leaders kena?
Already showed from the data even after vaccination, you will still have high possibilty to get covid.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(23-08-2021, 12:52 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Provided none of our leaders kena?
Already showed from the data even after vaccination, you will still have high possibilty to get covid.

correct.  just like flu jab where the effectiveness is only about 30%. even if u get flu jab, u may still can get flu.

so all of us will one way or another, kena covid. >99% will be fine, the up lorry ones are usually the old/sickly with low immunity.

(23-08-2021, 11:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You are right. I think I already kena a few times and my immune system overcame it. That's why I dun vax........ Rolleyes

I thought I kenna 4D first prize yesterday and think will kenna Toto 1st prize today also  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

I got sore throat 1 week. No fever. Think covid also. See doctor yest $10 only.

(23-08-2021, 02:22 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I got sore throat 1 week. No fever. Think covid also. See doctor yest $10 only.

never do pcr/antigen test meh?

(23-08-2021, 02:27 PM)OLT Wrote:  never do pcr/antigen test meh?

Last few day done liao
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(23-08-2021, 01:00 PM)OLT Wrote:  correct.  just like flu jab where the effectiveness is only about 30%. even if u get flu jab, u may still can get flu.

so all of us will one way or another, kena covid. >99% will be fine, the up lorry ones are usually the old/sickly with low immunity.

Not so simple like flu , more like dengue. There is such a thing as long term Covid. Depends on how your body react, vital organs [lungs, brain, heart] might become scarred, patient will be debilitated and have long term problems.

Terracotta Ong is definitely leading us to horlan. You notice he's never fails to praise himself, push blame and whitewash problems.

Pl vote him out.

(23-08-2021, 03:34 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Not so simple like flu , more like dengue. There is such a thing as long term Covid. Depends on how your body react, vital organs [lungs, brain, heart] might become scarred, patient will be debilitated and have long term problems.

Terracotta Ong is definitely leading us to horlan. You notice he's never fails to praise himself, push blame and whitewash problems.

Pl vote him out.

yes, it is more serious den flu because of long covid.. using flu as comparison is because it is contagious.  dengue is not, and not so widespread.

israel just released some data 1-2 days ago, they have cases of those vax and infected  and suffered from long covid.

so while country want to open, we can only take care of ourselves as much as possible.. let us not be the suay siao ones..

anyone dare to go Germany for holiday or not?

(23-08-2021, 04:48 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  anyone dare to go Germany for holiday or not?

I dare to go but no money and dont like there. There good meh? I prefer thailand.

(23-08-2021, 01:00 PM)OLT Wrote:  correct.  just like flu jab where the effectiveness is only about 30%. even if u get flu jab, u may still can get flu.

Never had any flu jab in life. And strangely since covid, I never had flu, cold or even sore throat... Lol never seen a doc for any seasonal ills also..  for almost 2 years...

Probably later those 倒霉蛋 will  be blamed from their  poor gene, cannot conquer covid virus.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-08-2021, 05:30 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Never had any flu jab in life. And strangely since covid, I never had flu, cold or even sore throat... Lol never seen a doc for any seasonal ills also..  for almost 2 years...

same here. my whole family have not had flu since covid. *touchwood* i guess mask really play a part.

Yup, everytime I got it, I drink ginger soups....recovered dunno how many times at home...can go to work also, no fever.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(23-08-2021, 11:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Our strategy is to live with Covid rather than zero cases.

agreed. a strong immune system has fight against the virus better.
vaccine train the immune system to be more ready, react faster. stronger