All roads lead to Beijing

All roads lead to Beijing..

In 5-10 years, a Chinese goods train from Beijing to London within 10 days

Current longest freight train routes are yiwu to madrid and yiwu to london

(18-10-2023, 02:45 PM)Scythian Wrote:  All roads lead to Beijing.. In 5-10 years, a Chinese goods train from Beijing to London within 10 days

Errr...London ? Why go to the Sick Man of Europe ? Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(18-10-2023, 02:53 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr...London ? Why go to the Sick Man of Europe ? Big Grin

"How Long Does Sea Freight Take from China to the UK? 

Sea freight from China to the UK can take anywhere between 25-60 days, depending on the origin and destination, the load, and whether or not the goods are being shipped port-to-port or door-to-door."

10 years of Belt and Road Initiatives #beltandroad #anniversary #china #beijing

(18-10-2023, 06:43 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "How Long Does Sea Freight Take from China to the UK? 
Sea freight from China to the UK can take anywhere between 25-60 days, depending on the origin and destination, the load, and whether or not the goods are being shipped port-to-port or door-to-door."

Oh....now you notice London still welcome Chinese imports even it took "25-60 days" to reach that English-speaking nation by rail ?  Why ah ? I thought the former Colonial empire says they only friend friend Democracies and Human right-loving countries ?

I am surprised Scythian takes so long to realise  "All roads" leads to the Chinese capital...
Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(20-10-2023, 10:12 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Oh....now you notice London still welcome Chinese imports even it took "25-60 days" to reach that English-speaking nation by rail ?  Why ah ? I thought the former Colonial empire says they only friend friend Democracies and Human right-loving countries ?

Big Grin

Money talks.

Countries deserted the ROC when PRC became the more lucrative one to do business with.  

This world is all about money.  Materialistic, but that is what humans are, just like why so many peepur love to own the watch in my avatar.... 

So you throw a planeload of renminbi with Mao's face at those AMDK, and see if they would fight to grab as many as they can... Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love