All the PAP clowns all like to act like LKY...

Even including that son, talk abt iron in him, imitating LKY word for word

But when fire crackers bang bang bang, see their coward wimpy scared look

Singapore really is decisively finished
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

They r united in putting down the opposition but disunited when each ministry cannot communicate well among themselves...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 6 users Like Galilo_l's post

LKY can make people listening to his speech for hours willingly.

Now, which minister is capable of doing that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(12-02-2022, 03:43 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  LKY can make people listening to his speech for hours willingly.

Now, which minister is capable of doing that.

Everybody can make noise thru their throat

Anyone can talk

Lawyers also can yak

But only a few can talk with depth in knowledge, fairness, angst, power and respect like Mr LKY.

Most of the PAP Ministers are merely reporters, nothing else.

Their speech is always half dangling in the air.

Listening to them is a waste of time.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(12-02-2022, 03:49 PM)Ola Wrote:  Everybody can make noise thru their throat

Anyone can talk

Lawyers also can yak

But only a few can talk with depth in knowledge, fairness, angst, power and respect like Mr LKY.

Most of the PAP Ministers are merely reporters, nothing else.

Their speech is always half dangling in the air.

Listening to them is a waste of time.
Well said, the speech the late LKY made is so engaging, it is full of substance, until many countries want to interview him........
[+] 4 users Like debono's post

(12-02-2022, 02:14 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  They r united in putting down the opposition but disunited when each ministry cannot communicate well among themselves...

Ah Ong will look to his right at Ah Gan, Ah Gan will look to his right at Ah Wong, Ah Wong gabra and talk nonsence

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

That is why the house cannot be demolished

It is symbol of the old man's legacy and greatness ...that brings legitimacy to the party

While I do agree he is indeed great, the sooner we forge our own way ahead the better.

Old formulas break and societies change

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-02-2022, 03:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  That is why the house cannot be demolished

It is symbol of the old man's legacy and greatness ...that brings legitimacy to the party

While I do agree he is indeed great, the sooner we forge our own way ahead the better.

Old formulas break and societies change
The reason why the house at 38 Oxley Road cannot be demolished is that the sister, Lee Wei Ling is still staying in it.....that is what is written in LKY's Will.......