All these people want to work from home...

Wonder if they are employed by funeral services will they want to work from home or in office...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(29-11-2023, 01:50 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Wonder if they are employed by funeral services will they want to work from home or in office...

See the monies give how much. If they give say 10K per month they want me work from home or office also can.

I know some civil servant quite shiok , WFH yet tactically outside shopping

(29-11-2023, 04:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I know some civil servant quite shiok , WFH yet tactically outside shopping

Actually if you very free can go secretly take picture and then lodge complaint to break his/her rice bowl. Once they gone got vacancy then you can get in hopefully. Must snatch other ppl rice bowl some top ppl teach one.

How you know they are civil servant ?.....so free to take poto during lunch time...

(29-11-2023, 05:31 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  How you know they are civil servant ?.....so free to take poto during lunch time...

Some of them hang the staff pass like dog when go for lunch mah. From the staff pass got the logo of the civil service company.

(29-11-2023, 05:31 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  How you know they are civil servant ?.....so free to take poto during lunch time...

If you are Alert around you the surrounding.... especially at coffeeshop , if you happen to take late lunch or happen chill at coffeeshop.
Sometime beside you the table is " town council people, or civil servant " what the heck already 2pm they still can chill around chit chat.

So easily to get spotted as they will talk about office work , blah blah You will know they are public servant, or civil servant whatever....

(29-11-2023, 05:56 PM)sgh Wrote:  Some of them hang the staff pass like dog when go for lunch mah. From the staff pass got the logo of the civil service company.

yea , some will but usually they also " smart " hide so can take longer lunch break don't let public spotted.

(29-11-2023, 01:50 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Wonder if they are employed by funeral services will they want to work from home or in office...

Work from home no need to see boss' face lah! Big Grin No need to rush for peak hour traffic lah!