All vehicles have to install OBU BY 1 May

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...-1-4227591

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

New car yet got dismantled here and there for this. Aren’t they amazing? They know each and every make and model well to know how to dismantle it.

"All vehicles have to install OBU BY 1 May"?

Are you sure that's the case?

(04-04-2024, 03:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  "All vehicles have to install OBU BY 1 May"? Are you sure that's the case?

That is 1 more item to add to your list of grouses

[Image: Protest.jpg]

(04-04-2024, 03:58 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  That is 1 more item to add to your list of grouses

[Image: Protest.jpg]

So far you still have not followed him home for coffee meh? Must hv some courage to do that

(04-04-2024, 03:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  "All vehicles have to install OBU BY 1 May"?

You install in your BIG Car liao mah?

(04-04-2024, 04:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So far you still have not followed him home for coffee meh? Must hv some courage to do that

Why do you continue to fantasise about having a twin brother?

(04-04-2024, 04:14 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Why do you continue to fantasise about having a twin brother?

You just need to hint like asking him are you free tonight I got something important to discuss with you and see how he responds

(04-04-2024, 03:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  "All vehicles have to install OBU BY 1 May"?

pls give ah butt a chance since he is lowly educated and want to gek kian.

Only for new vehicles lah.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(04-04-2024, 04:33 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  pls give ah butt a chance since he is lowly educated and want to gek kian.

Cannot anyhow hantum lah. As the saying goes, sai can anyhow eat, facts cannot anyhow twist

Only for new vehicles lah thambi Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin