Allegations at Parliament committee hearing rock WP, WP says they will respond

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...eaders-say

The release of the special report led some to question the committee's motive, with some saying it should have released the report only when it had heard from both sides. A vote was taken before the special report was released, and the committee had voted seven to one, with only WP Hougang MP Dennis Tan voting against it.

Mr Tan also voted against the release of the video recordings.

For now, the WP has remained silent, except for a short SMS that was blasted out to members in English and Mandarin, saying: "The party would like to assure all of you that the allegations made at the Parliament Committee of Privileges will be responded to in due course."

Why PAP wanted to release one sided story from Khan instead of hearing 2 sided story from WP and Khan?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Well, we should also ask why WP made their press statement before the parliamentary committee completed the investigation.

Wasn't WP forcing the parliamentary committee to respond?

Image has gone down the drain... name n shame is the game... WP has no brolly to shield themselves from the pouring rain 
Come next GE this dishonesty will play to the tune of MIW and the lame excuse by RK will b a contentious bane

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

I think many swing voters already packed up and standby to swing back to PAP  ..... Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

WP is careless
Those words can go either direction.
You lied and u got to go your way
but look like she goes for their throats instead.
The witnesses bodies language and words
no good for WP.
On the larger consideration it is no good for us given Klaus schwab
had landed in Singapore.

Trust no one.
Normally u get it from woman.

(05-12-2021, 10:17 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...eaders-say

The release of the special report led some to question the committee's motive, with some saying it should have released the report only when it had heard from both sides. A vote was taken before the special report was released, and the committee had voted seven to one, with only WP Hougang MP Dennis Tan voting against it.

Mr Tan also voted against the release of the video recordings.

For now, the WP has remained silent, except for a short SMS that was blasted out to members in English and Mandarin, saying: "The party would like to assure all of you that the allegations made at the Parliament Committee of Privileges will be responded to in due course."

WP did the right thing let Khan finished 1st then rebut pt by pt.

(05-12-2021, 01:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think many swing voters already packed up and standby to swing back to PAP  ..... Laughing

i too think monday sti will drop 100 pts as last friday the us 3 indices drop quite sharp!!

(05-12-2021, 01:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think many swing voters already packed up and standby to swing back to PAP  ..... Laughing

I hope and pray that there will not be any swing votes from WP to PAP......if that is the case we are retrogressing...... crying

(05-12-2021, 02:11 PM)debono Wrote:  I hope and pray that there will not be any swing votes from WP to PAP......if that is the case we are retrogressing...... crying
Not to worry. It is not the faults of the whole WP. Not to forget that pap also made serious mistakes and failed to admit it and apologised too. One good example is the over-spending of the Asian Games budget.  Not surprising more supporters votes for WP and even attained higher percentage.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(05-12-2021, 11:38 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Why PAP wanted to release one sided story from Khan instead of hearing 2 sided story from WP and Khan?

And now we see Straits Times once again will use this as an excuse to drivel.

ST will never be objective, cannot provide balance view and worse, not to be trusted as a news source.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

shd rename walking party

The Khan is problematic lah … still can be mother ..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin