US: Immunocompromised will need a fourth Covid shot, CDC says
Thumbs Down 

Immunocompromised individuals have been advised to get a fourth dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, according to updated guidelines from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Those who are above the age of 18 and are moderately or severely immunocompromised may need an additional shot six months after they have received the third dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, said the

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...45989.html

Looks like this virus is 100% created by them!!!

Bloody PAP will follow soon. Thus everyone will be force to vax twice every year till mati!
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Wow... Really like genocide...
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

Look at the Govt in collaboration with the Big Pharma ... even before the booster jab now they tell the immunocompromised need a second booster jab! Soon those who received this type of vaccine definitely would become a zombie!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

Can skip to inactivated by paying.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(27-10-2021, 03:37 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Look at the Govt in collaboration with the Big Pharma ... even before the booster jab now they tell the immunocompromised need a second booster jab! Soon those who received this type of vaccine definitely would become a zombie!

Just as I have suspected, we need a fourth  jab of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.  I thought that we only need 2 jabs, but now we had to go for 3rd jab and subsequently 4th jab.  When is it going to end. Or do we have no end in sight..... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(27-10-2021, 03:46 PM)debono Wrote:  Just as I have suspected, we need a fourth  jab of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.  I thought that we only need 2 jabs, but now we had to go for 3rd jab and subsequently 4th jab.  When is it going to end. Or do we have no end in sight..... crying
The only way out is to take Chinese vaccines - which I'm doing! Come 1 Nov going to take my Sinopharm jab
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(27-10-2021, 03:52 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  The only way out is to take Chinese vaccines - which I'm doing! Come 1 Nov going to take my Sinopharm jab

But MOH did not recommend that we take Chinese vaccines at the start.  So you would want to take Sinopharm jab...? Clapping

(27-10-2021, 03:55 PM)debono Wrote:  But MOH did not recommend that we take Chinese vaccines at the start.  So you would want to take Sinopharm jab...? Clapping

Everything must wait MOH or Govt. Go pee or shit Ned to seek permission?

Smile

(27-10-2021, 03:46 PM)debono Wrote:  Just as I have suspected, we need a fourth  jab of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.  I thought that we only need 2 jabs, but now we had to go for 3rd jab and subsequently 4th jab.  When is it going to end. Or do we have no end in sight..... crying

I tot u love to get jab to plp PAP? Laughing

No wonder govt discriminating all Chinese vaccines from the very beginning, now govt still following the script written by US CDC

(27-10-2021, 04:09 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  No wonder govt discriminating all Chinese vaccines from the very beginning, now govt still following the script written by US CDC

Our leaders tend to follow US/UK way to solving our health problems..... crying

(27-10-2021, 04:37 PM)debono Wrote:  Our leaders tend to follow US/UK way to solving our health problems..... crying

Vassal state of White man in 2021

doesn't make sense to call it booster, confusing. call it activator, to activate all previous shots

Moderna CEO calls mRNA the operating system.

The boosters are apps for different functions. And they incorporate cDNA - complementary DNA.

You essentially no longer is a human (DNA). You become a transhuman (cDNA+DNA) - enhanced human or
genetically modified human.

Good luck to those who take the jabs.

I don't call them vaccines.

I call them DNA modifiying agents.

(27-10-2021, 04:55 PM)ToTo Wrote:  Moderna CEO calls mRNA the operating system.

The boosters are apps for different functions. And they incorporate cDNA - complementary DNA.

You essentially no longer is a human (DNA). You become a transhuman (cDNA+DNA) - enhanced human or
genetically modified human.

Good luck to those who take the jabs.

I don't call them vaccines.

I call them DNA modifiying agents.

Will who took the 3 jabs of Pfizer/moderna have any dire consequences..? Thinking

(27-10-2021, 04:58 PM)debono Wrote:  Will who took the 3 jabs of Pfizer/moderna have any dire consequences..? Thinking

We are all became the White mouse of US phamaticila industry  Big Grin

(27-10-2021, 05:05 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  We are all became the White mouse of US phamaticila industry  Big Grin

You mean those who took Pfizer/Moderna vaccines are white people's lab. rats.... Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(27-10-2021, 05:12 PM)debono Wrote:  You mean those who took Pfizer/Moderna vaccines are white people's lab. rats.... Thinking

Of course yes yes yes! now they are eyeing on your kids and parents at home

(27-10-2021, 04:58 PM)debono Wrote:  Will who took the 3 jabs of Pfizer/moderna have any dire consequences..? Thinking

Listen to this.

Short version: https://t.me/covid19vaccinevictims/2202

Full version: https://t.me/covid19vaccinevictims/2202?comment=46293

No matter how many doses they r at high risks as they r immunocompromised

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Already told you, for PAP plp like you, no need to worry about 4th jab or what shit

Start worrying about cancer, ADE, autoimmune disease for mRNA jabbed, as that is more relevant for you

you need to because some ppl said so?  Laughing

Now we are waiting to get infected?
This lousy team leads us to hol lan.... crying
Everyday hears someone get covid positive. Next one could be me. NB....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"