Alvin Yeo ex mp & lawyer dies from cancer

Alvin Yeo, ex-MP & lawyer, dies aged 60 after 2-year battle with cancer - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and around the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhrZyP1YGV4 life is fragile and transient

Don't even know who he is.

Anyway, his LJ mouth says-

1. level headed perspective

2. idealism with realism

3. strike a balance of ethos in public service and need to retain talent

4. benchmark of top 1000 citizen earners

5. overlooks what the committee was trying to achieve

6. not an extension of private sector

Good Riddance! & Good Bye to him.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

This lesson taught us to do more good deed when alive, don't tell lies and think people are stupid, got karma one.

He is the one who overcharge Dr Susan Lim for the lawyer fees after she lost the case.

Mr Sharma's complaint to Lawsoc, submitted as part of his application for a judicial review, are over the fees that SMC's lawyers - Senior Counsel Alvin Yeo and Melanie Ho of WongPartnership (WongP) - are seeking to recover for the work they did for the SMC in its case against Dr Lim.

Having lost that case, Dr Lim was ordered to pay the SMC's costs. Mr Sharma is funding his wife's legal costs.

He claims that, in one of their bills, WongP was charging what amounted to $77,102 for each day they were in court. In another, it was $46,729 for each day in court. And, for the third bill, he says the lawyers' charges amount to $100,000 per hour of hearing.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

钱在银行 人在天堂 咯

Tangsee, take note!

Rest in peace.

When pappy live in the ivory tower with too much good food (but unhealthy), there's a price to pay.

This photo can be recycled

for MP Alvin, too

(21-07-2022, 11:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun like that lah …. forgot 1-2 nights …. no need to get personal right ….. here you go …. feast and shut the fugg up

[Image: hungry-ghost-festival-offerings.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(01-08-2022, 01:57 PM)Clyde Wrote:  He is the one who overcharge Dr Susan Lim for the lawyer fees after she lost the case.

Mr Sharma's complaint to Lawsoc, submitted as part of his application for a judicial review, are over the fees that SMC's lawyers - Senior Counsel Alvin Yeo and Melanie Ho of WongPartnership (WongP) - are seeking to recover for the work they did for the SMC in its case against Dr Lim.

Having lost that case, Dr Lim was ordered to pay the SMC's costs. Mr Sharma is funding his wife's legal costs.

He claims that, in one of their bills, WongP was charging what amounted to $77,102 for each day they were in court. In another, it was $46,729 for each day in court. And, for the third bill, he says the lawyers' charges amount to $100,000 per hour of hearing.

Wah, $100k per hour of hearing. He must be filthy rich. But money has no meaning to him liao. RIP anyway.

I do not even know such a person exist in PaP. Maybe they have too many mediocre Ministers not worth remembering as they can easily be replaced by Army Generals and family members.

all lawyers are over rated
same for doctors

is he the one that over charge pple by 1million
then say it was his admin clerk that did it

But as far I know do more good deed than bad one.

(01-08-2022, 07:24 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  But as far I know do more good deed than bad one.

u mean he kana bad karma for doing bad thing???

Lawyer fee got no control. i do my mother probate, i call many law firm, some charge 4K, and i finally found one which
charge me 1K after many searcha n call..

(01-08-2022, 06:57 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  is he the one that over charge pple by 1million
then say it was his admin clerk that did it

the more u cheat n do  >evils the more punishment 
earning millions still cant fight to prolong life.

He overcharged pap dropped him out in the next election.