Am I the most unlucky person. Kenna Covid 3 times.

Am I the most unlucky person. Kenna Covid 3 times in 4 months and recover last week. Now again start today have bad sore throat, runny nose and tearing eyes. Fark men Very unlucky
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Who told you never wear mask? Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I know Jac Lau kena covid a few times

Last year, those people cannot wander around

yet he broke the law and boast about it

let me find his comments later and show you

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-04-2023, 08:14 PM)Ola Wrote:  I know Jac Lau kena covid a few times

Last year, those people cannot wander around

yet he broke the law and boast about it

let me find his comments later and show you

Okay thank you

(17-04-2023, 08:06 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Am I the most unlucky person. Kenna Covid 3 times in 4 months and recover last week. Now again start today have bad sore throat, runny nose and tearing eyes. Fark men Very unlucky

Take heart I have a friend  that had been infected with Covid-19 four times, even though he had been vaccinated 4 times.............. Big Grin

unlucky no poisoned yes
like immunity GONE chanchanTio-ed
beyPio buway-tio

(17-04-2023, 08:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Take heart I have a friend  that had been infected with Covid-19 four times, even though he had been vaccinated 4 times.............. Big Grin

I sometimes wear mask sometimes never wear.

(17-04-2023, 08:06 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Am I the most unlucky person. Kenna Covid 3 times in 4 months and recover last week. Now again start today have bad sore throat, runny nose and tearing eyes. Fark men Very unlucky

Bro, I have talked to a neighbour that kena COVID again recently. All the others in her household are ok except her. She believed she was stressed and didn't eat, didn't rest enough and didn't sleep well. Last time I also noted out of all the kids in the playground, only one obese boy kena COVID twice. 

You should start to make yourself healthier. Exercise regularly, eat well and sleep early.

(17-04-2023, 08:23 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Bro, I have talked to a neighbour that kena COVID again recently. All the others in her household are ok except her. She believed she was stressed and didn't eat, didn't rest enough and didn't sleep well. Last time I also noty out of all the kids in the playground, only one obese boy kena COVID twice. 

You should start to make yourself healthier. Exercise regularly, eat well and sleep early.
Sometimes I sleep 3-4 hours only. Will wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep.

(17-04-2023, 08:23 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Bro, I have talked to a neighbour that kena COVID again recently. All the others in her household are ok except her. She believed she was stressed and didn't eat, didn't rest enough and didn't sleep well. Last time I also noted out of all the kids in the playground, only one obese boy kena COVID twice. 

To increase one's immunity, one should eat well, exercise regularly and sleep early or have sufficient sleep................... Big Grin

Maybe because he is PAP Supporter

that is why PAP did not catch him

nor jail him

[Image: Covid-positive-yet-go-out.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-04-2023, 08:29 PM)Ola Wrote:  Maybe because he is PAP Supporter

that is why PAP did not catch him

nor jail him

[Image: Covid-positive-yet-go-out.png]

5354 and jac lau is xiang Lai eh.

(17-04-2023, 08:26 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Sometimes I sleep 3-4 hours only. Will wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep.

Exercise and sleep early. Mine 7 hours sleep a night best is 8. Eat a balance diet with enough calories.

(17-04-2023, 08:35 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Exercise and sleep early. Mine 7 hours sleep a night best is 8. Eat a balance diet with enough calories.

Bro. lupcheong may have some problems left unresolved, thence he have interrupted sleep............ Big Grin

(17-04-2023, 08:26 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Sometimes I sleep 3-4 hours only. Will wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep.

You know the reason why already. Nothing to do with luck. Sleep well, eat well, exercise well to improve your immune system.

If you don't take of your health now, later you will be forced to. The choice is yours.

(17-04-2023, 08:37 PM)debono Wrote:  Bro. lupcheong may have some problems left unresolved, then he have interrupted sleep............ Big Grin

Many people asked the Buddha how can one be happy and satisfied? The Buddha answered all the sufferings are due to cravings...........how can one be free from cravings?.......by following the noble eightfold path. You got it?

How come I never kana even once leh?  Thinking To me you are damn lucky leh! Big Grin

Test just now negative but my eyes keep tearing non-stop since morning.

maybe u didn't take lupcheong
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Now morning wake up at 7am coughing non-stop and my nose 👃 and eyes 👀 very wet but yesterday test negative.

(17-04-2023, 08:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  How come I never kana even once leh?  Thinking To me you are damn lucky leh! Big Grin

You got pa how many and simi chiams?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(18-04-2023, 07:30 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now morning wake up at 7am coughing non-stop and my nose 👃 and eyes 👀 very wet but yesterday test negative.

Test again. Sometimes positive comes later.

TS 1 road good walk.

(18-04-2023, 07:30 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now morning wake up at 7am coughing non-stop and my nose 👃 and eyes 👀 very wet but yesterday test negative.

Think positive, you could be the only person in Singapore to have different variants of flu antibodies and 3 different variants of covid antibodies after you recover from this.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Your health doesn't seem to be too good. You got morning wood everyday or not?

If western medical doctors couldn't help, need to see an experienced tcm for some advice

(18-04-2023, 08:16 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your health doesn't seem to be too good. You got morning wood everyday or not?

What is "morning wood"...............................? Thinking

(18-04-2023, 08:30 AM)debono Wrote:  What is "morning wood"...............................? Thinking

https://www.forhims.com/blog/what-mornin...our-health

(18-04-2023, 08:16 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your health doesn't seem to be too good. You got morning wood everyday or not?
Got but not everyday, is once in a few weeks/months. Last time in my teens and late 20s everyday got. And I am 1983 born.

(18-04-2023, 09:02 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Got but not everyday, is once in a few weeks/months. Last time in my teens and late 20s everyday got. And I am 1983 born.

You'd better go to see TCM. You should get morning wood almost everyday as you're still young. It is a good indicator of overall health.