Am I the most unlucky person. Kenna Covid 3 times.

(18-04-2023, 09:16 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You'd better go to see TCM. You should get morning wood almost everyday as you're still young. It is a good indicator of overall health.
Okay thank you.

(18-04-2023, 07:30 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now morning wake up at 7am coughing non-stop and my nose 👃 and eyes 👀 very wet but yesterday test negative.

Like what BL2 said, go see a good TCM. 慢慢调养。 May take a few months. Your health will be good again.

(17-04-2023, 08:06 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Am I the most unlucky person. Kenna Covid 3 times in 4 months and recover last week. Now again start today have bad sore throat, runny nose and tearing eyes. Fark men Very unlucky
i agree 
if you die from covid

you are the most lucky person we all knew

(18-04-2023, 09:51 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i agree 
if you die from covid

you are the most lucky person we all knew
Fark your mother cross the road give big lorry bang until her whole head come off, you bloody Anti-Chinese idiot if you have nothing good to say don't comments on any of my threads or read my threads.

(18-04-2023, 10:10 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Fark your mother cross the road give big lorry bang until her whole head come off, you bloody Anti-Chinese idiot if you have nothing good to say don't comments on any of my threads or read my threads.

hey

come on

i mean we are not all that lucky 
if we have luck we all kanna toto 4D bigsweep 

right

so we all not all that lucky

so good luck to your covid
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(18-04-2023, 07:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You got pa how many and simi chiams?

What you mean leh?  Thinking I dont understand leh! Confused

think u don buy 4d toto lottery or join any lucky draw.

u r a suay peice of shit

(18-04-2023, 11:23 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What you mean leh?  Thinking I dont understand leh! Confused

Waleneh, you prefer pizza, mee siam or satay leh?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(18-04-2023, 11:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, you prefer pizza, mee siam or satay leh?

ALL lah! Big Grin

Tested just now and is negative. And in this thread got 2 Anti-China Anti-Chinese subhuman swearing at me hope that I die and 1(junior member just join this forum recently) even call me shit.

(17-04-2023, 08:06 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Am I the most unlucky person. Kenna Covid 3 times in 4 months and recover last week. Now again start today have bad sore throat, runny nose and tearing eyes. Fark men Very unlucky

You never piak piak enough to release heat lah ....... go piak piak .... regular release of toxin is good for health

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

it is a crime against Humanity chianchianTio-ed
Vaccine means buayTio
like dat must go to world court issue warrant liao
something similar to arrest Putin after u make him boxing u.
now he wants to stop and u say CANNOT
u must lose.

Test again negative

See your face already know 衰脸....haha
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(18-04-2023, 07:09 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  See your face already know 衰脸....haha

Fark your stupid mother. Insult me again I am going to give your stupid mother 1 tight slap you son of the bitch.

(18-04-2023, 07:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You got pa how many and simi chiams?

(18-04-2023, 11:23 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What you mean leh?  Thinking I dont understand leh! Confused
Allow me to translate, it is in Hokkien: you are jabbed with how many vaccinations, and what type of vaccine is used.................. Big Grin

(18-04-2023, 09:16 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You'd better go to see TCM. You should get morning wood almost everyday as you're still young. It is a good indicator of overall health.

He is hopeless....mentally n physically too.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

pa simi cham tox-chams
now with sinkaporlans cannot lay eggs
even b4 this tox-ed
healthy ones need to standby
to push wheelchairs.
all chons ka angang chengcheng
after awhile they lose the will to live
but cannot die

(18-04-2023, 08:16 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your health doesn't seem to be too good. You got morning wood everyday or not?

I get morning wood all the time if I do not 炼精化气(炼精化气、炼气化神、炼神还虚、炼虚合道)

So I am very healthy?

(18-04-2023, 09:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I get morning wood all the time if I do not 炼精化气(炼精化气、炼气化神、炼神还虚、炼虚合道)

So I am very healthy?

Congrats, you're very healthy. 

I'm also very healthy cos I get morning wood everyday  Big Grin

Even when two of my family members down with flu, I also didn't get infected.

why?

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-18-at-23-12-35-WATCH-...rnativ.png]

orbigood wish you never recover

(18-04-2023, 11:18 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  orbigood wish you never recover

Fark you Anti-China bloody idiot go and die.