Singapore-Malaysia cross-border public buses and taxi services to resume starting

Singapore-Malaysia cross-border public buses and taxi services to resume starting May 1

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3Ml9P7l

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

What’s the point?
This MySejahtera app keeps rejecting me!
It wants me to fill an address. So I fill in my Singapore address... rejected. So I fill in Public Bank JB address, also cannot. Fark! We want to go bank, why must need address. Pig brain! Bodoh!

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(22-04-2022, 08:46 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  What’s the point?
It wants me to fill an address. So I fill in my Singapore address... rejected. So I fill in Public Bank JB address, also cannot. Fark! We want to go bank, why must need address. Pig brain! Bodoh!

Fill in the hotel's address?

(22-04-2022, 08:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Fill in the hotel's address?

You are thinking

Indonesia
Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal opened
Harbourfront not yet

Airport
Saw quite a lot of people.
Self-check-in counters are under maintenance.
Lotte(inside) at Terminal 3.

(22-04-2022, 08:46 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  What’s the point?

I filled sg address and then indicated JB. Managed to register and also got the vaccine info in.

(22-04-2022, 10:57 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I filled sg address and then indicated JB. Managed to register and also got the vaccine info in.
Thanks! Got it done...
But how do you get the vaccine status in? Now, it shows I’m not vaccinated...

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(22-04-2022, 08:06 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singapore-Malaysia cross-border public buses and taxi services to resume starting May 1

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3Ml9P7l

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

SBS170 can go in and out already lah! More people will chiong in and out liao lah!

(23-04-2022, 12:24 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Thanks! Got it done...
But how do you get the vaccine status in? Now, it shows I’m not vaccinated...

https://www.notarise.gov.sg/

Good to go above link to get the documents.

Then go to the app faq and search for upload vaccination. A friend showed me but I can't remember the exact. But basically it will bring you to another website to upload the vaccination info/doc.

AC7 not yet inform ? I miss this bus service.