Amazon to introduce 0.5% surcharge for Visa credit card transactions in Singapore ..

Rolleyes

Amazon to introduce 0.5% surcharge for Visa credit card transactions in Singapore from Sept 15 ..

Waiting for paynow to ko visa and MasterCard.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(10-08-2021, 03:42 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Waiting for paynow to ko visa and MasterCard.

Can paynow ??

(10-08-2021, 03:44 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Can paynow ??

Paynow platform can actually extend into any physical and online store. Even local guys such as moneymax can tie up with banks to be the credit risk sharing guy to replace what visa and MasterCard monopoly all these decades. 

With the internet, there are endless possibilities to ditch away SWIFT and credit systems that USA created.

(10-08-2021, 04:02 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Paynow platform can actually extend into any physical and online store. Even local guys such as moneymax can tie up with banks to be the credit risk sharing guy to replace what visa and MasterCard monopoly all these decades. 

With the internet, there are endless possibilities to ditch away SWIFT and credit systems that USA created.

Amazon can ?

No wonder Amazon has been asking me to add mastercard for the past month.

(10-08-2021, 04:04 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Amazon can ?

These days I hardly buy stuff via Amazon. Since lazada, shoppe and taobao I only use Amazon for specific stuff I can't get hold of elsewhere.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post