Amdk bring spg go eat zi char at geylang

Spg only wear thin spagetti top with fbt short ready to get jiak after dinner

Slightly tanned, got back acne, speak in a slight accent. Amdk is bald with red skin

(18-06-2023, 06:04 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  Slightly tanned, got back acne, speak in a slight accent. Amdk is bald with red skin

U go geylang for what? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(18-06-2023, 06:12 PM)winbig Wrote:  U go geylang for what? Laughing

Geylang got good food lah. Family friendly. I stay at katong so convinent to go

(18-06-2023, 06:12 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  Geylang got good food lah. Family friendly. I stay at katong so convinent to go

Don't bluff lah. I know u go there for live abalone.  Laughing

(18-06-2023, 06:14 PM)winbig Wrote:  Don't bluff lah. I know u go there for live abalone.  Laughing

(18-06-2023, 06:16 PM)Leongsam Wrote:  Where's the xiong? Npnt, slap you to mumbai then you know

I with my wife else i take pic of the spg liao

When you have a nick like xixipee, you know he must be a class A idiot
[+] 1 user Likes Sickwarfare's post

ts try to show internet able by amdk. but people like me really don't know what is all these amdk, edmw, kme shrot form. any where can have a ready list of what it is.

at times i try searching on internet for what the short form meant. then cannot see the link. especially those like to always add kme in message. really no link.

(19-06-2023, 08:39 AM)sclim Wrote:  ts try to show internet able by amdk.  but people like me really don't know what is all these amdk, edmw, kme shrot form.  any where can have a ready list of what it is.

at times i try searching on internet for what the short form meant. then cannot see the link.  especially those like to always add kme in  message.  really no link.

All the freaking short forms are trash....killing the English language and making reading so hard to understand. 

Wasting time having to search, and at times with no results. 

Pui.

AMDK brings SPG to eat zichar = so cool, cosmopolitan, can integrate and eat local food

Sinkie wants to bring SPG to eat zichar = low ses, no standard, loser.
Star 

(19-06-2023, 09:32 AM)hansamu Wrote:  All the freaking short forms are trash....killing the English language and making reading so hard to understand. 

Wasting time having to search, and at times with no results. 

Pui.

(19-06-2023, 08:39 AM)sclim Wrote:  ts try to show internet able by amdk.  but people like me really don't know what is all these amdk, edmw, kme shrot form.  any where can have a ready list of what it is.

at times i try searching on internet for what the short form meant. then cannot see the link.  especially those like to always add kme in  message.  really no link.

You will see more and more of these as more and more edmwers migrate to this forum.

The old members here either adapt, learn their lingo, or eventually, they will leave if they don't like the new culture.  SgTalk does not really have a lot of members.  If the edmw members flock here and post day and night, it will become a de facto edmw@HWZ.

(18-06-2023, 07:04 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  When you have a nick like xixipee, you know he must be a class A idiot

Hahahaha damn right