China faces rising unemployment rate

[Image: HsdGHPp.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

yr unemployment rate how?

For sure,  the poor Americans will be blamed again for causing this unemployment in China.
[Image: american-fault-fw.png]

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

Ah seow experts in China flood but not this tropics hor Rotfl Rotfl

(28-05-2022, 05:51 PM)kokee Wrote:  already said many times, when china unemployment is 30-50%, no jobs, when china people fight for jobs, they will cut pay, so S$150/month salary for china workers in coming yrs is highly possible.
that is all china & china people, comie dogs here bark lies till like china is heaven, LOL LOL.
Now already start to happen.

韭菜越来越不值钱,一个月工资800都嫌给的多

when ton has no jobs, then salary will crash down.
If S$150/m salary can afford what kind of property price?

(27-05-2022, 05:09 AM)kokee Wrote:  china & china people debt is too huge, with jobless surges to sky now yet to pay $5 trillion of interest per yr now, no income, how to pay? ponzi again, like now print more RMB & cut rate when globally hike rate at expedite rate.
with china property bubble burst, how many china people will bankrupt or jump down? 300 million, total only 1.4B, working population is around 800-900mil, %?

中国会🈶️:三亿人破产

Moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts busy hor preaching Falun Gong cults hiaz hidden agenda hor
Rotfl Rotfl

(31-05-2022, 11:25 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Ah seow experts in China flood but not this tropics hor Rotfl Rotfl

Did you check with him, 3 gorges dam collapsed Rotfl  already?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

It's already started years ago and it's gaining momentum, large US companies already moving their supply chain out of China..

Many reasons...but mainly they foresee US conflict with China is inevitable.

My company already move manufacturing to other countries, even the high value jobs like RND also moved out... The remaining one are those to serve local markets.

China under Xi has made numerous judgemental errors... Russia SCS and trade wars

(31-05-2022, 01:31 PM)keys Wrote:  China under Xi has made numerous judgemental errors... Russia SCS and trade wars

What talking u? Trade war is started by the US, SCS happened before Xi, and what has Russia to do with this?

(31-05-2022, 01:31 PM)keys Wrote:  It's already started years ago and it's gaining momentum, large US companies already moving their supply chain out of China..

Many reasons...but mainly they foresee US conflict with China is inevitable.

My company already move manufacturing to other countries, even the high value jobs like RND also moved out... The remaining one are those to serve local markets.

China under Xi has made numerous judgemental errors... Russia SCS and trade wars
 In first the place why work with loser company hiaz brainless no cure Laughing

Smile Actually I already claim in my thread

Put it Positive for current situation , Russia War, Inflation, Food supply shortage actually is " reduce Rich people "

to make the society less dividend between rich and poor Tongue

(31-05-2022, 01:48 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:   In first the place why work with loser company hiaz brainless no cure Laughing

Really....this loser company is a very large employer in SG...

A loser company is still loser no matter how big companies tomorrow somebody will buy company and make you redundant hor Laughing

(31-05-2022, 01:56 PM)keys Wrote:  Really....this loser company is a very large employer in SG...

Ask yr company totally shift out la

Smile