Simple hack to get best French Fries at McDonalds

You want your French fries to be freshly fried and crisp not sitting on the fryer for 25 minutes then served to you semi soggy.

Here's the simple hack to get the best fries fr McDonald's

1. When you order ask for fries without salt. Those sitting on fryer the cook already sprinkle salt on it.

2. By asking no salt fries, you trigger a fresh batch and served to you immediatafter they fry it 

3. If you still want salt which causes hypertension, you can as for it and they give you in small packs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

TS so healthy lifestyle.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-08-2021, 10:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  TS so healthy lifestyle.

Once in a while eat but I like mine served really freshly fried

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-08-2021, 10:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You want your French fries to be freshly fried and crisp not sitting on the fryer for 25 minutes then served to you semi soggy.

Here's the simple hack to get the best fries fr McDonald's

1. When you order ask for fries without salt. Those sitting on fryer the cook already sprinkle salt on it.

2. By asking no salt fries, you trigger a fresh batch and served to you immediatafter they fry it 

3. If you still want salt which causes hypertension, you can as for it and they give you in small packs.
Aiya, but one big packet of frozen chips and throw some into your air fryer when you feel like eating. This is the freshest........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung