American Collapse : 20 reasons why young Americans are furious with the economy

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Biden says 'economy in good shape' Rotfl  despite GDP hit | Direct From Washington, DC

(02-05-2022, 02:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
Life is tough after follow all the rules to be a good boy, only to face the real world of crappies.. Big Grin

During the 2007/08 recession, the US depends a lot on imported oil and not many boilers are running on natural gas. Today, they are the largest oil producer in the World and also they have cheap natural gas less than USD7/= per mmBTU which is 4 times cheaper than the Russian/Europe/Asia natural gas. Even if they have a recession this time, it will be much unlike those days in 2007/08.

dont know this know nut moron suddenly spam many US economy issue, he must be dump all his money into alibaba & china shit, now panic, real brainless, this rubbish forum can never influence any market or any view, just to throw his anger & he will lose all if he invest in china stocks.

simple, look at USD index today, then unemployment rate of US today almost reach recent year low today with GDP down.
GDP down 1.4% compared to last quarter, almost up 7%, that is why fatty xi panic, as almost never before in last 20-30 yrs, US GDP surpass china yet china rubbish GDP number, all know BS.

US stock market down but compared to the world, they are still 1 of the best compared to HK & china stock almost end in worst3 market in the world today. Unemployment in china surge to sky, if they dare to give the truth number easily >30% & US jobless rate today at best.

[Image: y1i30.png]

[Image: y1i30.png]

(02-05-2022, 05:54 PM)revealer Wrote:  During the 2007/08 recession,  the US depends a lot on imported oil and not many boilers are running on natural gas.  Today,  they are the largest oil producer in the World and also they have cheap natural gas less than USD7/= per mmBTU which is 4 times cheaper than the Russian/Europe/Asia natural gas.  Even if they have a recession this time,  it will be much unlike those days in 2007/08.

Can US natural gas be 4 times cheaper than Russia?? I doubt so..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..