American Idol wannabe William Hung, twice divorced, opens up about his gambling...

The 41-year-old, who was born in Hong Kong and based in America, revealed that out of the spotlight, things didn't go that well for him over the years, according to a report by People's Magazine on Jan 14.

Wiliam shared that after earning his Master's degree in 2015, he worked as a statistical analyst in the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department and later as an administrative assistant in the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.

He later quit his job to become a professional poker player. I was earning way more doing that than I was at my regular job. It was going well for a while," William shared.

William married his first wife after knowing each other for half a year, but their marriage only lasted for 10 months. He married his second wife Jian Teng in 2014, but it also ended in divorce.

He also married his third wife Hannah last year and shared that they are trying for a baby.

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/am...-addiction

Gosh, today we are still interested in William Hung?

"Wiliam shared that after earning his Master's degree in 2015, he worked as a statistical analyst in the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department and later as an administrative assistant in the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. He was also gambling in the meantime.

He later quit his job to become a professional poker player."

Wow, professional poker player!

teo retrenched

[Image: IMG-6151.gif]

[Image: IMG-6154.gif]

[Image: IMG-6153.gif]

[Image: IMG-6152.gif]

Wow 3rd wife already

[Image: IW0xmOc.jpg]

[Image: 61w818o.jpg]

[Image: UkDfBAu.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-01-2024, 05:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow 3rd wife already

[Image: IW0xmOc.jpg]

[Image: 61w818o.jpg]

[Image: UkDfBAu.jpg]

so faster get hitched  Big Grin

How come his face can get 3 wives so good. China emperor back palace 3000 so he still got a long way to go.