Americans Enjoyed Spore National Dishes at AMK Hawker Centre

OMG 147K views.

Would day their eating Zhui Kway and kaya toast for first time in their life  is quite interesting...

The dad seens to have great taste buds ...he correctly guess they put sesame oil on chicken rice...when he tasted the kaya he knew immediately it was coconut then said it has element of the of the "green noodle thing in chendol"..which is the pandan leaf used to make kaya....he was able correlate back to something else he ate some time back.

Wonder be surprised the father is a cook or professional food reviewer.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(08-01-2023, 03:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  OMG 147K views.

Would day their eating Zhui Kway and kaya toast for first time in their life  is quite interesting...

They are based in Sumatra (I think)  and came over for his daughter’s surgery, looks like they are very open minded and enjoyed our local hawker good.

Chicken rice for $3.5, where else can you get in Spore now?

Wife's surgery...look at the Wife's hand.
Photo 

(08-01-2023, 03:27 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Wife's surgery...look at the Wife's hand.

Why not do in Indonesia

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Smile Ang mo always chill , feel so Cool going to Neighbour hood hawker eat food
Cool 

The other day I saw this stall at  Indonesian food court selling Bakso. ..
Did not know what it was ....but next time I go definitely try

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(08-01-2023, 03:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The other day I saw this stall at  Indonesian food court selling Bakso. ..
Did not know what it was ....but next time I go definitely try

It is a popular dish in Indonesia. Beef ball noodle.

I sure missed sg hawker food