Amos Yee Documentary : "Never the Hero" by top documentary director

This idiot can eat sheet and die. Nobody cares or bothers about him anymore. Even his most ardent supporter in the past, sgbuffet has quietly been distancing himself away from the paedophile of late Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(25-11-2021, 08:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  This idiot can eat sheet and die.  Nobody cares or bothers about him anymore.  Even his most ardent supporter in the past, sgbuffet has quietly been distancing himself away from the paedophile of late Big Grin

For the umpteenth time ....I must correct people again and again. I never supported Amos Yee's opinions because most of it was rubbish.

I was against they way the govt wasted resources going after him....and violating his rights to speak up.

Like most people did not expect him t decend to illegal paedophilia acts. He brought tragedy upon himself and his family.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(25-11-2021, 09:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For the umpteenth time ....I must correct people again and again. I never supported Amos Yee's opinions because most of it was rubbish.

I was against they way the govt wasted resources going after him....and violating his rights to speak up.

Like most people did not expect him t decend to illegal paedophilia acts. He brought tragedy upon himself and his family.

You did try to whitewash his incendiary behaviour and oso believed he was some gifted kid.... mebbe you no remember liao.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(25-11-2021, 09:16 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  You did try to whitewash his incendiary behaviour and oso believed he was some gifted kid.... mebbe you no remember liao.

1. It was the Singapore film society and Jack Neo that declare him a talent. He beat 159 other contestants to win the award. These are just facts.

2. As for his "incendiary behavior" I did not support it. I was also against the govt going after him which put him in the spotlight. They can just ask YouTube to remove the offensive content.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The doc should be "Famous Anus: Try to be famous but always ends up an anus"

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

We all should support Amos. Quite a nice guy

8Umbrella Umbrella

(25-11-2021, 10:06 PM)klat Wrote:  We all should support Amos. Quite a nice guy

If you have children, he should be their god father

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(25-11-2021, 09:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. It was the Singapore film society and Jack Neo that declare him a talent. He beat 159 other contestants to win the award. These are just facts.

2. As for his "incendiary behavior" I did not support it. I was also against the govt going after him which put him in the spotlight. They can just ask YouTube to remove the offensive content.

Salah, iz not fact but fallacy. When did Singapore film society which has higher standards dan dat declare him "a talent"? It was the our CMI tabloid newspaper dat awarded him 1st prize for his fake ang mo accent rantings.
You were gushing abt how smart dis narcissist was and how garbagemen shouldn't punish him for his seditious offences when no one should be above the law.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(25-11-2021, 10:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If you have children, he should be their god father

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

He malu his supporters and family, proven them wrong.

(25-11-2021, 09:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For the umpteenth time ....I must correct people again and again. I never supported Amos Yee's opinions because most of it was rubbish.

why ppl always wrong about u, tot yr his supporter? and despite yr umteen clarifications?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

I remember you supported him and I got elephant's memory........... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Up to you

(26-11-2021, 04:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I remember you supported him and I got elephant's memory........... Rolleyes

I did not support Amos yee. I was against the govt treatment of Amos Yee which eventually led to him granted asylum in US embarrassing our country.

If you have any specific example of me supporting Amos Yee. Plse state. Otherwise you have misunderstood...and it is common for people in forums not to understand what us written and jump into wrong conclusions

if not only a few but many, there must be some reasons

(26-11-2021, 09:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I did not support Amos yee. I was against the govt treatment of Amos Yee which eventually led to him granted asylum in US embarrassing our country.

If you have any specific example of me supporting Amos Yee. Plse state. Otherwise you have misunderstood...and it is common for people in forums not to understand what us written and jump into wrong conclusions
SgTalk.org shut down already so no example available then as usual you denied......... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(26-11-2021, 09:44 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  SgTalk.org shut down already so no example available then as usual you denied......... Big Grin

Sgtalk.org is down so you can imagine all your misunderstanding..and fabricate.

I ask you simply since you said you remember....what is it u remember....you can't say and continue to accuse.

it's the impression that matters lah. ppl aso hv the impression that yr a us/india fanboy, anti china and always wish china collapse although you sell china goods for profits.

(26-11-2021, 10:09 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  it's the impression that matters lah. ppl aso hv the impression that yr a us/india fanboy, anti china and always wish china collapse although you sell china goods for profits.

I speak my mind. Truth matters.
I am called an India fan boy because I called the China propagandist here China fan boys  alot of the one sided things they spread here is just propaganda.

At a very young age, he is considered very talented, eloquent and smart. We don’t know what actually caused Amos to behave like this. Hope he wil wake up one day and realised he is destroying himself. I know his Grandpa dotted on him a lot and he is really sad too.

(26-11-2021, 09:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sgtalk.org is down so you can imagine all your misunderstanding..and fabricate.

I ask you simply since you said you remember....what is it u remember....you can't say and continue to accuse.

Asking for an example is not simply anymore. When I said I remember you supported Amos because at that point of time you were actually supporting him. Your line of denying is like when I said I remember seeing that black cat, then you questioned me to prove by giving examples like how many whiskers that cat had or how long was the tail of that cat....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(25-11-2021, 10:06 PM)klat Wrote:  We all should support Amos. Quite a nice guy

You are his number one fan?

tomorrow will be a better day

(26-11-2021, 10:26 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Asking for an example is not simply anymore. When I said I remember you supported Amos because at that point of time you were actually supporting him. Your line of denying is like when I said I remember seeing that black cat, then you questioned me to prove by giving examples like how many whiskers that cat had or how long was the tail of that cat....... Big Grin

I already explained to you ..you are mistaken that I was against the govt action against him ...I was not supporting anything he said which Indefensible nonsense.

I used the phrase " I am against what he said but would defend his right to express his opinion".

You cant remember any specifics. I remember what I wrote.

You cannot continue to insist when you can't even remember.

Your accusation is same as saying I have affair with a woman because I said hello to her.

(26-11-2021, 10:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I already explained to you ..you are mistaken that I was against the govt action against him ...I was not supporting anything he said which Indefensible nonsense.

I used the phrase " I am against what he said but would defend his right to express his opinion".

You cant remember any specifics. I remember what I wrote.

You cannot continue to insist when you can't even remember.

You were against government's action against him for his anti Islam and some other expressions was already construed by many forum members as supporting him and they were correct in doing so in my opinion....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(26-11-2021, 11:14 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You were against government's action against him for his anti Islam and some other expressions was already construed by many forum members as supporting him and they were correct in doing so in my opinion....... Big Grin

I was against his anti religion rhetoric. I do not support it.
He was 16 at that time. I did not support the actions govt took against him based on his age.  ..and he should be handled in accordance to his age.

It's illogical to jump to conclusion that I support him.

(26-11-2021, 11:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was against his anti religion rhetoric. I do not support it.
He was 16 at that time. I did not support the actions govt took against him based on his age.  ..and he should be handled in accordance to his age.

It's illogical to jump to conclusion that I support him.

By your not supporting government's action against him is indirectly supporting him already. In other words you allow him spew rubbish which could influence his followers and those who read his craps but you dun allow or against authorities to stop him from continuing his dangerous expressions. Now he had gone to US and advanced into Pedo by expressions first and eventually into bare bone stuff......... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(26-11-2021, 11:31 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  By your not supporting government's action against him is indirectly supporting him already. In other words you allow him spew rubbish which could influence his followers and those who read his craps but you dun allow or against authorities to stop him from continuing his dangerous expressions. Now he had gone to US and advanced into Pedo by expressions first and eventually into bare bone stuff......... Rolleyes

I did not allow him to spew rubbish. YouTube did  I support other actions that can be taken removal of YouTube account and videos. Counseling and appropriate punishment. These would be more effective and less damaging to Singapore reputation. Amos is free to talk without access to technology to spread and incite.

Now you twist yo say I "indirectly support" him. This is like saying people support cruelty to animals because they eat chicken.

his wrong attitude and views must be rectified as early as possible. after he went to a "free" country, he has evolved into a monster, and even that "free" country cannot tahan and wants to send him back home

(26-11-2021, 11:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I did not allow him to spew rubbish. YouTube did  I support other actions that can be taken removal of YouTube account and videos. Counseling and appropriate punishment. These would be more effective and less damaging to Singapore reputation. Amos is free to talk without access to technology to spread and incite.

Now you twist yo say I "indirectly support" him. This is like saying people support cruelty to animals because they eat chicken.
By going against government's action on Amos is tantamount to giving Amos opportunity to spread his craps and that is supporting him indirectly. Now you push the blame to Youtube for allowing Amos to use their platform to propagate. So if Singapore government did not act earlier, you would probably blame the government by not taking earlier action to prevent him also with your usual twisting around habit. ...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung