Amos Yee : Given time to talk to loved ones...prosecution offers deal

Minimum 5-8yrs.
After that kena deported to Singapore .

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...er-2310436

So rich to be able to pay a $1mil bail...

Wonder how he'll get treated in jail. After that hopefully can become a better man and choose NOT to return to SG

(13-11-2021, 04:43 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Wonder how he'll get treated in jail. After that hopefully can become a better man and choose NOT to return to SG

If ever he were to be deported back into Singapore, he will  be 'black marked' by the PAP govt..... crying

The trouble with this bugger is his ungrateful character that bite the hands of those people who helped him earlier when he ran afoul with the laws in Singapore like Roy Ngern, Ah Butt, Terry Xu (??), that crazy Indian lawyer and a few others. These people he dumped and burnt the bridge could have help him raise internet donation for his US legal fees and escape expenses. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-11-2021, 05:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The trouble with this bugger is his ungrateful character that bite the hands of those people who helped him earlier when he ran afoul with the laws in Singapore like Roy Ngern, Ah Butt, Terry Xu (??), that crazy Indian lawyer and a few others. These people he dumped and burnt the bridge could have him raise internet donation for his US legal fees and escape expenses. ..... Big Grin

Very doubtful he so stupid to commit such crimes. He could be fixed.

(13-11-2021, 05:21 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Very doubtful he so stupid to commit such crimes. He could be fixed.

Quite possible by that girl whose relationship with him turned sour.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(13-11-2021, 04:56 PM)debono Wrote:  If ever he were to be deported back into Singapore, he will  be 'black marked' by the PAP govt..... crying

black marked by entire Sg society.  Big Grin

(13-11-2021, 06:06 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  black marked by entire Sg society.  Big Grin

That is a possibility, save a few die hard ones..... Rolleyes

(13-11-2021, 05:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The trouble with this bugger is his ungrateful character that bite the hands of those people who helped him earlier when he ran afoul with the laws in Singapore like Roy Ngern, Ah Butt, Terry Xu (??), that crazy Indian lawyer and a few others. These people he dumped and burnt the bridge could have him raise internet donation for his US legal fees and escape expenses. ..... Big Grin

besides amos, some ppl are aso supporters of strange characters like numb wee, low iq drug traffickers, master lu, ...
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(13-11-2021, 06:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  besides amos, some ppl are aso supporters of strange characters like numb wee, low iq drug traffickers, master lu, ...

Can you be more specific....? Huh

Given time to talk to love ones sound like death sentence upcoming...

Time to question SgBuffet what values did he ingrained into his godson Amos Big Grin

Smile

(13-11-2021, 07:19 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Time to question SgBuffet what values did he ingrained into his godson Amos Big Grin

Rotfl I suspect he imparted gay values but some how Amos misinterpreted and became a Pedo...... Rotfl

Carl Jung

(13-11-2021, 07:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Rotfl I suspect he imparted gay values but some how Amos misinterpreted and became a Pedo...... Rotfl

Laughing

Smile

(13-11-2021, 07:19 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Time to question SgBuffet what values did he ingrained into his godson Amos Big Grin

Plse stop your baseless attacks. I mostly disagreed with what Amos did and said.

But I was also against the govt going after him when he was a teenager turning Singapore into a laughing stock and stoking more bad behavior from the attention seeker....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Time flies... 4 years he survived in USA doing what? Mum send money over for him to pedo?

(13-11-2021, 07:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse stop your baseless attacks. I mostly disagreed with what Amos did and said.

But I was also against the govt going after him when he was a teenager turning Singapore into a laughing stock and stoking more bad behavior from the attention seeker....

His bad behavior begin in Sg, stroking religious issues as well.
Apparently America accept talents and also trashes, 
freedom without proper guidance groom him to become a pervert criminal.

Law is waiting for him in Sg as well as he escape NS.

He is a sad case of something gone terribly wrong in his growing up. It isn't normal.

escape NS, get green card, then throw it all away. silly!

(13-11-2021, 09:29 PM)toothpick Wrote:  He is a sad case of something gone terribly wrong in his growing up. It isn't normal.

Good observation, something must have gone terribly wrong in his teenage years, perhaps if he were to serve fulltime national service things might be different.  And that he may grow up to be a normal young man.....  crying

some once said he very talented.

(13-11-2021, 09:58 PM)cf9 Wrote:  some once said he very talented.

In what subject...? Laughing

(13-11-2021, 09:37 PM)debono Wrote:  Good observation, something must have gone terribly wrong in his teenage years, perhaps if he were to serve fulltime national service things might be different.  And that he may grow up to be a normal young man.....  crying
I wish him all the best and hope he wil change to a new leaf.

(13-11-2021, 10:08 PM)debono Wrote:  In what subject...? Laughing

talented in being weird. if he could write and sing song, he could another numb wee. if he could talk well, could be another master lu...

Laughter-13 and u are talented in acting like u are talented…

synonan is talented in performing tripod? 屁股朝天?  Laughing

(13-11-2021, 04:36 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  Minimum 5-8yrs.
After that kena deported to Singapore .

He still Singaporean?

racist at all time high! good luck to him

(14-11-2021, 04:58 PM)Levin Wrote:  He still Singaporean?

If he were to be deported back to Singapore, he have to answer why he did not serve fulltime NS... Angry