Amy Yip reveals reason for once buying $346k insurance

💰Amy Yip reveals reason for once buying $346k insurance for her breasts

In an interview with HK01 recently, the 58-year-old shared that she was so sought after then that she purchased insurance worth HK$2 million (S$346,000) for her breasts while filming erotic thriller Robotrix (1990).

READ: https://bit.ly/4epLYC4

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

now she look extremely old and ugly.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(14-06-2024, 10:01 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  now she look extremely old and ugly.

HER NECK STILL NOT MANY WRINKLES. I TINK MANY SGTOK OLD FARTS WILL STILL EAT?

Omnipresent88Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

She is really 胸大没脑. Blindly listened insurance agent.

What could go wrong with her breasts that an insurance policy can cover?
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(14-06-2024, 10:04 PM)factuup Wrote:  HER NECK STILL NOT MANY WRINKLES. I TINK MANY SGTOK OLD FARTS WILL STILL EAT?

Have you seen her recent pictures?

Key is the papayas sagging or not
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Yip

(15-06-2024, 06:54 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Yip

Yip's long term boyfriend was the orthopedics surgeon Dr. Sammy Sek Chiu Lui (呂錫照); the pair met in 1992.

Numerous rumours have surfaced over the years about Yip marrying Lui, and being pregnant. In an interview in early 2006 with an East Weekly reporter, who spotted Yip walking her dog at Repulse Bay, however.

She said she was in a steady relationship with her boyfriend of more than 15 years and had no intention of getting married, having children?. She added she had food and beverage businesses set up in Hong Kong and Macau that kept her busy and occupied.

When asked if she would consider a comeback into film business, Yip flatly rejected her our idea, saying that she was very happy with her carefree lifestyle and had no desire of returning to filming.

Having long hours and traveling intensively for movies and record publicity. She also said that she is content with not showing her breasts to make a living.

In May 2018 an English language book detailing her career in movies and television was released. Her boyfriend Lui died of a heart attack. (RIP.).

(15-06-2024, 07:04 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Yip's long term boyfriend was the orthopedics surgeon Dr. Sammy Sek Chiu Lui (呂錫照); the pair met in 1992.

Numerous rumours have surfaced over the years about Yip marrying Lui, and being pregnant. In an interview in early 2006 with an East Weekly reporter, who spotted Yip walking her dog at Repulse Bay, however.

She said she was in a steady relationship with her boyfriend of more than 15 years and had no intention of getting married, having children?. She added she had food and beverage businesses set up in Hong Kong and Macau that kept her busy and occupied.

When asked if she would consider a comeback into film business, Yip flatly rejected her our idea, saying that she was very happy with her carefree lifestyle and had no desire of returning to filming.

Having long hours and traveling intensively for movies and record publicity. She also said that she is content with not showing her breasts to make a living.

In May 2018 an English language book detailing her career in movies and television was released. Her boyfriend Lui died of a heart attack. (RIP.).

The way the last para is constructed seems to suggest that after May 2018 when the English language book was released the boyfriend tidak boleh the contents and so died of a heart attack Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

At 58 now, actually she still looks good.

(14-06-2024, 11:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  Key is the papayas sagging or not

me prefer mango not papaya.

How many bf did she have? The one who died had a different name from the surgeon?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(15-06-2024, 08:42 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me prefer mango not papaya.

Go gl to eat better lah. If brought home they'll give you lots of problems
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(15-06-2024, 08:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  How many bf did she have? The one who died had a different name from the surgeon?

Have a look at her, still look like 50 yr plus, me think so...... Tongue
[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-16-15-19-12-66-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

19 Hong Kong Actresses Who Still Look Amazing in Their 50’s...LOL. Rotfl

In 1980s are now officially three decades old. Many of Hong Kong’s most famous actresses started out in the eighties, and even as we hit the new decade of 2020, these actress are still looking as great as they ever were. Aging is a process that never stops. 

1. Teresa Mo (毛舜筠)...The 59-year-old actress still looks same as she did 30 yrs ago, no surprise that she is the only woman that the late Leslie Cheung (張國榮) has ever admitted to dating. Heart

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/19-hong-...their-50s/

(14-06-2024, 10:04 PM)factuup Wrote:  HER NECK STILL NOT MANY WRINKLES. I TINK MANY SGTOK OLD FARTS WILL STILL EAT?

2. Rachel Lee (李麗珍)
Formerly known as the “Category III goddess”, Rachel is one of the few actress who managed to successfully transition to mainstream media after doing erotic films. A 54-yr old still looks amazing.

(16-06-2024, 03:24 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Have a look at her, still look like 50 yr plus, me think so...... Tongue
[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-16-15-19-12-66-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

Thick layer of liquid foundation that covers the wrinkles. Her real face isn't like that anymore.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

4. Margie Tsang (曾華倩)
The 54-year-old was one of Hong Kong’s most popular television actress of the 1980s, and at one point was regarded as Taiwan’s most popular Hong Kong actress.

Whae....still young like in 30 - 40 years. LOL Clapping
[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-16-15-40-37-54-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

10. Vivian Chow (周慧敏) a girl next door look.
Affectionately nicknamed “Leader of the Jade Girls” (玉女掌門人) of the Hong Kong music industry, Vivian came to prominence when she was only 18 years old, after winning the New Talent Singing Championship. She is now 52-years-old, and is as fit as ever.