Malaysian teenager forced to become a scammer

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...r-job-ad-0

Every day, he spent at least 15 hours messaging about 300 people on Facebook.

"If you didn't find enough victims, you would be punished. That was a huge source of stress," he said. "People are quite smart. If they don't know you, they don't see why they need to reply you."

Ah Heng recalled being hit all over his body at least 10 times over the three months he was held captive as he was unable to find enough victims. Others were tasered for missing their targets.

Ah Heng said: "I really wanted to leave. But there were so many security guards... it would be too dangerous to jump down as I was working on the third floor of the building."

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-06-2022, 06:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Every day, he spent at least 15 hours messaging about 300 people on Facebook.

"If you didn't find enough victims, you would be punished. That was a huge source of stress," he said. "People are quite smart. If they don't know you, they don't see why they need to reply you."

Ah Heng recalled being hit all over his body at least 10 times over the three months he was held captive as he was unable to find enough victims. Others were tasered for missing their targets.

Ah Heng said: "I really wanted to leave. But there were so many security guards... it would be too dangerous to jump down as I was working on the third floor of the building."

I always believe Karma. Lol the synicate behind the boss maybe also got con by another synicate
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Wonder whether the missing Malaysian girl the same plight?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-06-2022, 06:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wonder whether the missing Malaysian girl the same plight?

Most likely " maybe " same fate like this guy. Been cheated work oversea but who knows is to work as scammer.

(05-06-2022, 06:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Most likely " maybe " same fate like this guy. Been cheated work oversea but who knows is to work as scammer.

I think that girl might be sold into flesh trade syndicates run by yakuza or mafia....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(05-06-2022, 06:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think that girl might be sold into flesh trade syndicates run by yakuza or mafia....... Rolleyes

if not bad pretty one .....you bet .....get rape by tons of their men first than sell work as pro

(05-06-2022, 06:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Most likely " maybe " same fate like this guy. Been cheated work oversea but who knows is to work as scammer.

Someone told wL that girl was brought to Cambodia but he don’t believe.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Malaysia boleh!

【韭菜人生】第48期 银行盗款频频发生止不住 大马人只能与盗款共存