Chinese SAF Major Quits Army To Become Biryani Hawker

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/hawkerf...ios-820481

Why thread title must put Chinese in front of SAF leh? It is common knowledge SAF majority is Chinese and Indian mah.

(12-10-2023, 05:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why thread title must put Chinese in front of SAF leh? It is common knowledge SAF majority is Chinese and Indian mah.
SAF have a fair share of Malays. Its RSAF and RSN has limited. Why? I also don’t know.

Nothing wrong.
Major is only middle ranking nowadays.
Quit to be an entrepreneur.
Even selling economy mi hoon attracts long queues.
Coz population is now close to 6 millions. A lot of patrons.

(12-10-2023, 05:20 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  SAF have a fair share of Malays. Its RSAF and RSN has limited. Why? I also don’t know.

It depend you which era lar. My era is 90s leh. That time Melayu all or mostly in SPF, SCDF. Chinese Indian then army,navy,airforce. But now I think no manpower so all mixed already. Last in-camp I go in (many years ago), Melayu officer but infantry lah still ok not tank or arty or radar. And also I see china 2nd generation sons serving. Locals inside shrink as low birth rate lor.

The drink stall will be more profitable and easier to manage.

(12-10-2023, 05:32 PM)sgh Wrote:  It depend you which era lar. My era is 90s leh. That time Melayu all or mostly in SPF, SCDF. Chinese Indian then army,navy,airforce. But now I think no manpower so all mixed already. Last in-camp I go in (many years ago), Melayu officer but infantry lah still ok not tank or arty or radar. And also I see china 2nd generation sons serving. Locals inside shrink as low birth rate lor.
My time already have malay pilot.
Now heard commando also have
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

SAF major kena retrenched shows slow economy also affecting soldiers.

Shower and foods free also cannot survive

SAF guards major probably makes 15k per month.. hawker maybe1.5k in the beginning.

He didn't know that people work in a high salary job so as to enjoy hobbies such as cooking, not suffer a low salary for a hobby. He got another 10 good years to make 15k but being in the army for too long made his brains dull.

World's ranking of army major and soldiers turned food hawkers.

No.1 Singapore army major 

No.2 Singapore SAF soldiers

No.3 Singapore overall army retirees

Shows something isn't right

Why Army generals become MPs and CEOs while lower ranking, army majors become hawker sellers.?

How come?

racist article.

(12-10-2023, 05:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why thread title must put Chinese in front of SAF leh? It is common knowledge SAF majority is Chinese and Indian mah.
Chinese topic starter posted a topic "Chinese SAF major....".. lol

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(12-10-2023, 03:41 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/hawkerf...ios-820481

kena kicked out lah....................anyway, if he's that dumb - he deserved to get kicked out................. Laughing

Jiak Liao Bee for so long................now wanna be peasant..............DUMBFARK............. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Oyk will say put han instead of Chinese...

Biryani is essentially an Indian food, so the emphasis on 'Chinese ' is to draw out the uniqueness and difference.

Can attract more viewers with this strategy .
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(13-10-2023, 11:06 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  kena kicked out lah....................anyway, if he's that dumb - he deserved to get kicked out................. Laughing

Jiak Liao Bee for so long................now wanna be peasant..............DUMBFARK............. Rotfl
Rotfl Thumbsup

(12-10-2023, 05:31 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Nothing wrong.
Major is only middle ranking nowadays.
Quit to be an entrepreneur.
Even selling economy mi hoon attracts long queues.
Coz population is now close to 6 millions. A lot of patrons.
The foreigners who would eat our mi hoon (sic) and cai png are the jhks... especially cai png because it is cooked by their fellows jhks.

The Chinese don't eat our cai png. At food courts everywhere they'd make a bee line for mala.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(13-10-2023, 11:12 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Biryani is essentially an Indian food, so the emphasis on 'Chinese ' is to draw out the uniqueness and difference.

Can attract more viewers with this strategy .

True. It's like an ethnic Indian selling wanton min and shoey gao tong.

(13-10-2023, 11:46 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am the old and shameless User-Oyk

[Image: S6cuS.png]
[Image: S6c93.png]

please do not engage in a conversation with
User-Oyk The Bastard 
apart from cursing swearing scolding insulting "it"
otheriwse the entire page will be automated with decoration.

Thank you.

(13-10-2023, 07:08 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Why Army generals become MPs and CEOs while lower ranking, army majors become hawker sellers.?

How come?

Army generals are scholars. President's Scholars. The PAP want them in the Cabinet.

Lower ranks are university graduates who are not scholars. Some are not even university graduates... just A level nia.

Observer aka KILLYjoyly aka Admin didn't tell you?  Rolleyes

(13-10-2023, 11:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Army generals are scholars. President's Scholars. The PAP want them in the Cabinet.

Lower ranks are university graduates who are not scholars. Some are not even university graduates... just A level nia.

Observer aka KILLYjoyly aka Admin didn't tell you?  Rolleyes

Can see that Admin is mighty triggered. Look what he's doing to his forum.  Rotfl

Bhwahahahaaaaa ... hallelujah!!!

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Fighter-Jets-J...#pid732547

(13-10-2023, 11:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Can see that Admin is mighty triggered. Look what he's doing to his forum.  Rotfl

Hahaha.  Big Grin