Something Unusual upon Market Closure, millions of lots of Blue Chips were snapped up

DBS - 17 million
SingTel - 47 million 
St Engineering- 13 million 
Keppel Corp - 14 million 
OCBC -12 million 
Seatrium -1312 million 
SIA - 17 million 
UOB -11 million 
SATS -18 million

Usually the volume of these shares is around 1-2 million per day…it was at that level before 5pm today

[Image: IMG-2383.png]

[Image: IMG-2384.png]

There are buying and selling robots throughout the say they will queue to buy or sell and  when  closing process is within their buying and selling criteria they will execute.

Today there is probably large buy orders because STI fell to 3158 a level not seen for some time. ..and the closing prices of blue chips were all quite good for buyers....on the selling side there were many sellers getting g out due to bad economic number from China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-05-2023, 06:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There are buying and selling robots throughout the say they will queue to buy or sell and  when  closing process is within their buying and selling criteria they will execute.

Today there is probably large buy orders because STI fell to 3158 a level not seen for some time. ..and the closing prices of blue chips were all quite good for buyers....on the selling side there were many sellers getting g out due to bad economic number from China.

Small buyers won’t bring up the volume so much, likely BBs play

Institutions buying in la. If ur institution with 1b buying power how would u buy without affecting the stock market much that ppl go jump.
Be wary of manipulations.

GIC behind " playing rah "

my Uncle told me GIC they got super fast computer to activate trading bot etc

just like USA Wall street too

U see c6L trading vol so high but the chart just a small candlestick. This is sign of market manipulation.

If i not wrong a laosai going to come for c6L as institution looking to offload as retards come in to start buy. U hear all the gd news recently about this company. It's released by them. It's time to be wary

Funds flowing back to Asia. Buy!

MSCI rebalacing of Index. Tomorrow taking effect.

End of the month ,
companies doing their quota of shares buyback.