Analysis of Accident resulting in death of billionaire Angela Chao

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

another case of silencing those who know?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Must be xjp again

(13-03-2024, 07:30 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Must be xjp again

why not CIA or NK?

(13-03-2024, 07:32 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why not CIA or NK?

Heard from my neighbor

(13-03-2024, 07:35 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Heard from my neighbor

your CECA  neighbor?

He is talking craps going around talking so many things and even can think of the ccp murdering her except the most important likely cause. He said she was entertaining a big group of friends, so how many glass of drinks she down in that party? Was she intoxicated?     Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-03-2024, 07:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  He is talking craps going around talking so many things and even can think of the ccp murdering her except the most important likely cause. He said she was entertaining a big group of friends, so how many glass of drinks she down in that party? Was she intoxicated?     Rolleyes

did you watch the video, if not plse watch before commenting.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-03-2024, 07:36 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  your CECA  neighbor?

Ceca han

(13-03-2024, 07:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  did you watch the video, if not plse watch before commenting.
Of course I wasted about 13 minutes watching that craps posted by you. He mentioned she had dinner with 7 friends then decided to drive back to her house about 4 minutes away. It is very normal for people to have drinks during dinner and this he left out completely. The closest he get to was saying she could be tired after entertaining her friends but short of checking whether she was drunk or how many drinks she took during dinner.  Rolleyes

Carl Jung

Another possibility was entanglement of foot wear with the gas pedal while she tried to step on the brake
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(13-03-2024, 08:10 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Another possibility was entanglement of foot wear with the gas pedal while she tried to step on the brake

good point.     Rolleyes

Carl Jung

Murdered by Xi or Putin? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If murder, the question asked is usually who would benefitted the most if she died? This reminds me of that not Chinese but American Han singer Coco or sumthing.     Big Grin

Carl Jung

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/jeffrey-...rt-4830517

(13-03-2024, 07:32 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why not CIA or NK?

Angela Chao was murdered by CIA

https://youtu.be/_Vktajgf9ZM?si=4Gnj6SXh2gSCqsMK

so many cannon behind horse like after the bolehland plane when mia.