SG is really NO LIFE , daily mainstream just talk about property

like nothing to say , daily property, car, what else?
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(07-01-2022, 11:07 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  like nothing to say , daily property, car, what else?

So what is life to you?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Cigar, ice cream, hotdog, wine

(07-01-2022, 11:11 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  So what is life to you?..... Thinking

Listen to music, dance, party, see animals, nature

You hang out with the wrong crowd

(07-01-2022, 11:24 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You hang out with the wrong crowd

What I prefer is our mainstream media, NO WONDER people now don't bother read much
At most just local " gossip news and covi19 cases "

Daily only talk about properties , HDB resale or car. Is like they got nothing to write so always just write about Resale flat lol....
You go see mainstream CNN, they don't even talk much daily on properties , AT LEAST they have More varities stuffs to read.

I feel " due to order , SPH, CNA have to follow their master "

(07-01-2022, 11:27 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  What I prefer is our mainstream media, NO WONDER people now don't bother read much
At most just local " gossip news and covi19 cases "

Daily only talk about properties , HDB resale or car. Is like they got nothing to write so always just write about Resale flat lol....
You go see mainstream CNN, they don't even talk much daily on properties , AT LEAST they have More varities stuffs to read.

I feel " due to order , SPH, CNA have to follow their master "

People here refers CNN as fake news site. Must read China news.

(07-01-2022, 11:31 AM)guffaw Wrote:  People here refers CNN as fake news site. Must read China news.

haha even china news at least they not so what like our mainstream
keep talk about HDB resales, BTO flat, property

They want to offload their expensive property to you… Desperate attempt as rate hike is inevitable. Rotfl

Bitcoin already leads the way of trending downward, follow by stocks, then property….

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Agree with FA on this..

(07-01-2022, 01:01 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They want to offload their expensive property to you… Desperate attempt as rate hike is inevitable. Rotfl

Bitcoin already leads the way of trending downward, follow by stocks, then property….

This is why I say been control

hidden agenda , HDB aka Gov want to make people so crazy about resale still
on surface claim what " cooling measures"
You know what the latest?

Now Property developers have meeting with Gov come recently cooling measures