Android smart tv and Smart TV, which is better?

You all know there is a big difference between Android smart TV and Smart TV, right?

Those who bought either one of them, can tell me which is better, the pros and the cons?

I am thinking of getting an Android TV and not just a Smart TV but as I have my own Android TV setup box, I think either one would be just fine for me

(17-06-2022, 08:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You all know there is a big difference between Android smart TV and Smart TV, right?

Those who bought either one of them, can tell me which is better, the pros and the cons?

I am thinking of getting an Android TV and not just a Smart TV but as I have my own Android TV setup box, I think either one would be just fine for me

BUY BOTH 

BUY sony andriod OLED TV

https://www.tcl.com/sg/en/tvs/c825
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(17-06-2022, 09:11 PM)Choc Wrote:  Sony Bravia OLED TV sound system good Clapping

I'm hooking up my own 240W soundbar with subwoofer, as long as TV has HDMI (ARC) socket.

(17-06-2022, 09:13 PM)Sticw Wrote:  https://www.tcl.com/sg/en/tvs/c825

Why leh? What is TCL, never hear of it before leh

(17-06-2022, 09:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why leh? What is TCL, never hear of it before leh

Value for money. I have the other gaming model.

(17-06-2022, 09:15 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Value for money. I have the other gaming model.

Singapore company? Like Prism Plus+?

(17-06-2022, 09:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Singapore company? Like Prism Plus+?

Prism not so good. But prism takes the lower grade stock from tcl apparently.

Correction, prism don't take from tcl.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

My android TV takes forever to boot up. But if i activate fast boot up, Viu go wonky.

What i like about it is that i can sideload apps not found in playstore just like any android device

(17-06-2022, 09:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why leh? What is TCL, never hear of it before leh

It's a good TV. Give it a try.

(17-06-2022, 09:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Singapore company? Like Prism Plus+?

A Chinese company.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(17-06-2022, 09:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's a good TV. Give it a try.

i bought a TCL sub brand, ifFalcon TV 50inch for my room. Go find in Shopee...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

U dunno TCL? U must be very young. Laughing

Last time used to have Samsung Smart TV. Happy for a while. After that never use it. Buy the Logitech keyboard with the touchpad and surf the internet but sometimes got hung as there was not much memory. Also, use the hacked TV box for about 1 year plus and was also happy for a while. Always detected by the provider and kick out.

make sure one is able to block parties of intrusive advertisement.
the browser setting will count. law should catch up with them. the site nothing to do with
them but just insert the advertisement as they like.

(17-06-2022, 09:54 PM)winbig Wrote:  U dunno TCL? U must be very young. Laughing

MOH really teaches you well how to see whose kkj stands or not ah?

(17-06-2022, 09:11 PM)Choc Wrote:  Sony Bravia OLED TV sound system good Clapping

[Image: ma-main.gif]

I think iffalcon K72Pro 65" is worth buying

I'm going to get one liao

WHich features suit you more..