Ho Ching to retire as Temasek Holdings CEO on 1 Oct

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ho-ching-retir...ccounter=1

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/busi...761142.cms

(29-09-2021, 08:40 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/busi...761142.cms

I don't believe what I am reading, that Ho Ching to retire from Temasek Holdings from 1st Oct.  She is Singapore's most powerful woman with a high remunerations, why on earth does she wants to retire from TH...

(29-09-2021, 09:17 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't believe what I am reading, that Ho Ching to retire from Temasek Holdings from 1st Oct.  She is Singapore's most powerful woman with a high remunerations, why on earth does she wants to retire from TH...

Leaving the shxxt to someone else to answer for. That's what ex CEO usually do after squeezing the golden goose dry.

Than this new CEO salary also a mystery

More investments into promising land n in return for more ceca talents  Gesti-109

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

our world glass universities still cmi

(29-09-2021, 09:21 PM)maikyah Wrote:  Leaving the shxxt to someone else to answer for. That's what ex CEO usually do after squeezing the golden goose dry.
Can recalled many years back, a Hongkie guy was elected to be the next CEO of TH.  After reviewing many areas, he rejected the post and returned to HKG.  He must hv found something wrong and doesn't wish to be the scrapegoat.   Heard he made many negative comments on TH when he was in HKG.

Blood related ?

(29-09-2021, 09:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Than this new CEO salary also a mystery

Yes, the new CEO's salary is also a well kept secret. But it will be very high...

Run road with hubby?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(29-09-2021, 09:43 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, the new CEO's salary is also a well kept secret. But it will be very high...

This is what I expected since HC don’t openly declare her wages as CEO in TS holdings
So this new CEO will be the same

(29-09-2021, 09:57 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Run road with hubby?

Hubby going to lose all his power...
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Alamak old news. 2 more days.

Dowager could be preparing to take over from Harimau but pay cut is huge.

(29-09-2021, 10:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is what I expected since HC don’t openly declare her wages as CEO in TS holdings
So this new CEO will be the same

We roughly know. The last guy who is supposed to take over was Chip Goodyear. $50m. That's the benchmark.

Be come honorable chairlady?

I think better she takes over covid mmt.

Jackpot right on Time b4 everything blows

(29-09-2021, 09:57 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Run road with hubby?

Throw the shxt to Ah Neh? Thinking
The covid massive spending, no check on our cpf?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-09-2021, 09:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Than this new CEO salary also a mystery

No backing, LL got to declare.
HC salary is Sg Top secret?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

A obedient scapegoat is found
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

She got more time after retirement and can post more shits in her Facebook.

(30-09-2021, 07:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Throw the shxt to Ah Neh? Thinking
The covid massive spending, no check on our cpf?

Dola died 2008. Credits saturated
Today it is just pay to play in the quadtrillions derivatives otc markets
Today Joe Biden will not get to pay. Canada banks on holidays prevent looting.

you as sinkaporlans
only need to do one Thing DETOX or you die
it is so simple
virus poison in latin is ur poisoned blood cells.

Her next position after stepping down as CEO of TH is..... The President of this red dot.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

PE is due in 2022?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

collapse imminent steps to....39 minute
https://rumble.com/vmzkhr-wehavetomovefa...ckout.html

I thinks TH need to be audited inside out

(30-09-2021, 09:12 AM)surfer Wrote:  Her next position after stepping down as CEO of TH is..... The President of this red dot.

Can retire happily in Ozzie? Thinking